Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 60   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Has he gone yet?  (Read 98935 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 18:57:27 »

Anyone that calls themselves "<<insert name>>official" is probably a bit of a knob head anyway. Claims to be an STFC AND Arsenal fan...fair weather fan no doubt.

Not much fair weather in that combination in recent times.
That Nestor Lorenzo Heade

« Reply #481 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 19:00:43 »

What a twat... as always regardless of how bad things get within the club, there is always a Swindon fan able to embarrass us more.  I wonder if that kid would have the guts to say it to his face?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 19:09:16 »

What a twat... as always regardless of how bad things get within the club, there is always a Swindon fan able to embarrass us more.  I wonder if that kid would have the guts to say it to his face?

Absolutely embarrassing

So, give no fucks
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 19:12:47 »

Not much fair weather in that combination in recent times.

Well no but I suppose any other club would be fair weather relative to Town right now Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 19:14:59 »

Total  Sport Swindon were reporting it earlier after an interview with him.  He says he needs to speak with the Noard members first
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 19:26:12 »

I agree, bit like your boss coming round your house and shouting from the gate in front of your neighbours that you have been fired.

I have a story that kind of fits. I’m at a rave in Bristol, enjoying myself......out of the crowd I get a tap on the shoulder, some girl from a previous job starts having a go at me about a piece of work I poorly graded her on. I was too loved up to give her anything but a smile. Her work was shit btw
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 19:27:28 »

I have a story that kind of fits. I’m at a rave in Bristol, enjoying myself......out of the crowd I get a tap on the shoulder, some girl from a previous job starts having a go at me about a piece of work I poorly graded her on. I was too loved up to give her anything but a smile. Her work was shit btw

So how did it end up😳

So, give no fucks
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 19:31:11 »

So how did it end up😳

The music stopped and everybody went home.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 19:32:11 »

The music stopped and everybody went home.

Nothing romantic then!

So, give no fucks
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #489 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 19:33:32 »

To be fair he just kinda did there. I actually don't mind it that much, he was fair at the beginning saying what we would if we were protesting after a game so seems fair. Sheridan tells him to jog on so he tells him to fuck off, seems fair enough
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 19:36:56 »

To be fair he just kinda did there. I actually don't mind it that much, he was fair at the beginning saying what we would if we were protesting after a game so seems fair. Sheridan tells him to jog on so he tells him to fuck off, seems fair enough

You could argue he was hiding behind the fence and that he was harassing him

So, give no fucks
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #491 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 19:48:34 »

You could argue he was hiding behind the fence and that he was harassing him
You could but that's just because we can't go outside the players entrance on match days. Are we saying that this is worse than if we were allowed at the stadium and there was a few hundred protesting after the game? It just seems different because it is just one person. He is lucky tbf this is the worse it's been
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 19:56:20 »

You could but that's just because we can't go outside the players entrance on match days. Are we saying that this is worse than if we were allowed at the stadium and there was a few hundred protesting after the game? It just seems different because it is just one person. He is lucky tbf this is the worse it's been

Agreed but I dont think he should have to put up with being harrasssd walking away from the stadium where anything could have happened. Inside the ground all fans are welcome to voice their opinions and any outside demonstrations would be policed and he would probably have been ushered away with protection from another entrance.

So, give no fucks
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 20:02:15 »

I guess it's the old two wrongs making a right argument.

OK for him to embarrass all associated with the club ref 'sweargate' at Pompey and the damage that did to the squad , the Muff keeper going back etc etc....BUT.....don't let a fan give him any abuse, because that's out of order.

He would of got a lot worse if the fans were allowed in.....Tuesday alone would of been a bloodbath.

He's got away with it..
But that doesn't make it right does it?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #494 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 20:06:55 »

But that doesn't make it right does it?
Have you ever been to a protest out the back of the north stand? this is no different it just happens to be that Sheridan decided to tell the lad to jog on
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 60   Go Up
Print
Jump to: