Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 60   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Has he gone yet?  (Read 98947 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 10:20:40 »

Missed a comma

Once he loses the court case with standing/Barry , Power and Sheriden will be gone.

If you need me to space it out more to make it clearer I will, as you seem to lack the intelligence to read a sentence

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 10:22:59 »

Anyone who is already involved - Clem, Barry, Standing - will want what they perceive as their due. Clem probably notsomuch as he’s been sorted. If it’s right that the other 2 have put up to £6m in-the club since Power took over who’s going to pay them off? Although, I presume, they have been repaid some of that along the way re their share of any transfer income.

Shrivvy Road

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 10:25:31 »

Anyone who is already involved - Clem, Barry, Standing - will want what they perceive as their due. Clem probably notsomuch as he’s been sorted. If it’s right that the other 2 have put up to £6m in-the club since Power took over who’s going to pay them off? Although, I presume, they have been repaid some of that along the way re their share of any transfer income.

I may be wrong but isn't the argument over 1.5m not 6.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 10:27:54 »

I'm lead to believe that Clem is still sniffing around.

And who knows who else might be in the mix? I would not be surprised if we are taken over by a name that not been mentioned yet.

Has Clem ben on the blower...  Cheesy

WRT potential other suitors, are the septics still knocking about, coincidentally yesterday when I was rooting about trying to find a date for the next Standing v. Power hearing,  I read a summary from a legal guy of the initial case, that seemed to suggest that part of the reason the Judge threw out Powers arguments was that he thought the £7.5m American takeover was unlikely to happen, I don't recall that?

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 10:29:48 »

They may be arguing over that but they reckon they’ve put £6m in total since Power took over.
Flashheart

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 10:34:24 »

They may be arguing over that but they reckon they’ve put £6m in total since Power took over.

There's different figures being bandied about. It's hard to know which one is correct - they can't all be right.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 10:35:49 »

It's in the documents i believe at just over 1m so i am assuming that the figure that matters
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 10:36:47 »

Court papers seem to suggest that Standing has put in over £6m in investments and loans, but as it stood he was owed £3.7m (Para 18 of Judgement).

His initial investment was £800k at take over plus an extra £75k to pay off Black on the Richie sale (or so he thought) which suggests he has put in c. £5m post Power taking over.

JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 11:00:50 »

Court papers seem to suggest that Standing has put in over £6m in investments and loans, but as it stood he was owed £3.7m (Para 18 of Judgement).

His initial investment was £800k at take over plus an extra £75k to pay off Black on the Richie sale (or so he thought) which suggests he has put in c. £5m post Power taking over.

That was said in relation to the fortification application. Further details should emerge at the trial of Standing's claim if/when that happens.

Nothing to see here
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 11:10:53 »

That was said in relation to the fortification application. Further details should emerge at the trial of Standing's claim if/when that happens.

Will be interesting to see how it develops, if it follows the last hearing Standing will put in a proper case on time with evidence which will be countered with conjecture and the back of a fag packet, submitted late.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 11:27:50 »

The trial will be different.  All the documents and witness statements etc should have been exchanged some time ago.  However, it is not unheard of for a party to amend/change their case shortly before trial so that could happen.

Nothing to see here
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 11:38:17 »

From that on the grapevine twitter account:

Swindon. Sheridan not going anywhere yet. Scott Twines agent stalling the move at the moment, player is ready to sign tho.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 11:39:14 »

People need to remember that the grass isn't always greener on the other side...

But sometimes it is luscious and soft.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 11:57:52 »

i think Judge Rinder should preside seeing as it’s a civil matter. Is any dirty linen likely to be washed? Is there any advantage in racking up legal costs fighting a slam dunk case? What if either party doesn’t like the outcome - hopefully not a protracted appeal.

The club will be dead by then.
Flashheart

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 12:27:52 »

There's a pre-match presser in a couple of minutes.

Don't know whose taking it yet.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 60   Go Up
Print
Jump to: