Poll
Question: Under current ownership will you renew?
Yes - 17 (27.9%)
No - 44 (72.1%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next Years Season Tickets  (Read 24878 times)
Panda Paws

« Reply #120 on: Friday, March 19, 2021, 11:53:29 »

Its just easier to try and support Supermarine or Ciren Town.

Yep - Walthamstow or Woodford Town getting out the Essex Senior League would do for me. Or Cheshunt. Nice little set up.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Friday, March 19, 2021, 11:56:34 »

Well let's hope it doesn't come to that. Plenty of life left in the old dog yet!
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Friday, March 19, 2021, 12:21:32 »

I can thoroughly recommend supermarine. Great little club. A lot of familiar faces there. The chairman certainly doesn't take any of the support for granted. Very accessible.
I'd lost my love of football until going there.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Friday, March 19, 2021, 14:53:21 »

I just saw someone on twitter mention it, but is it possible to buy Ifollow through the opponents channel? So for those that want to watch the games but don't want any money to go into Power's pocket could you buy the Ifollow pass from Fleetwood?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Friday, March 19, 2021, 15:29:20 »

I just saw someone on twitter mention it, but is it possible to buy Ifollow through the opponents channel? So for those that want to watch the games but don't want any money to go into Power's pocket could you buy the Ifollow pass from Fleetwood?

I believe the amount the club get from an IFollow away game is minimal anyway
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Friday, March 19, 2021, 16:35:29 »

Just listen to it on good ol bbc wilts!
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Friday, March 19, 2021, 17:56:59 »

Quick question  Hmmm

As a season ticket holder I get to watch the home games on I-Follow, but do you reckon the cost is deducted from your season ticket fee, so would be deducted from any refund/new terms ?

As I don't want to put any more money into Powers pocket,  I'm tempted to not watch any more games, but if it makes no difference I probably would (masochistic tendencies !)  Grin

It's says Ifollow is free to all season ticket holders in previous statements. Their wording.
Plus with many season ticket holders all in one house hold it will be quite confusing to work out.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Friday, March 19, 2021, 18:00:20 »

I’ve got an I-Follow season ticket. No way I’ll renew that if either Power or Sheridactyl are still in town.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Friday, March 19, 2021, 18:26:22 »

Yeah but you have to set up/register a new account. I have done it for both Crawley & Bradford last season.

You can use a "fake" email btw (so a "dot" in your usual or a completely unregistered email address, so long as you remember it/save it) but yes you can do so, via that workaround. Can't do it with your existing STFC iFollow login Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Friday, March 19, 2021, 21:37:54 »

I can understand people’s frustrations and anger at the current set-up and than unless things change they’ll not invest in the club as they normally would.

For me, my match day is much more than just two hours at the CG or elsewhere. It’s about seeing and spending time with relatives who I only see every fortnight, meeting up with old school mates who are dispersed around the country and seeing (and enduring in some cases) familiar faces in the Town End.

I’m very much hoping that I’ll be able to return to the CG for the start of next season. Regardless of owner and whoever is in the dugout, my personal STFC experience is more important to me than the disappointment of performances, incompetence of the manager and dubious behaviour of the owner - things I any many others have experienced before and fully expect to again in the years to come.

Yes, it would be great to have a progressive owner and a manager who commands some respect but we don’t. Until things change I’m not going to let the current incumbents destroy the way I value being a Town fan. I’ll renew my season ticket and will look forward to the day Sheridan leaves (hopefully at the end of this twitching corpse of a season) and, more importantly, the day Power hands over the custodianship of the club to an owner that can reignite the spark that so many seem to have had snuffed out.
sir windon

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Friday, March 19, 2021, 21:50:04 »

I can understand people’s frustrations and anger at the current set-up and than unless things change they’ll not invest in the club as they normally would.

For me, my match day is much more than just two hours at the CG or elsewhere. It’s about seeing and spending time with relatives who I only see every fortnight, meeting up with old school mates who are dispersed around the country and seeing (and enduring in some cases) familiar faces in the Town End.

I’m very much hoping that I’ll be able to return to the CG for the start of next season. Regardless of owner and whoever is in the dugout, my personal STFC experience is more important to me than the disappointment of performances, incompetence of the manager and dubious behaviour of the owner - things I any many others have experienced before and fully expect to again in the years to come.

Yes, it would be great to have a progressive owner and a manager who commands some respect but we don’t. Until things change I’m not going to let the current incumbents destroy the way I value being a Town fan. I’ll renew my season ticket and will look forward to the day Sheridan leaves (hopefully at the end of this twitching corpse of a season) and, more importantly, the day Power hands over the custodianship of the club to an owner that can reignite the spark that so many seem to have had snuffed out.

Here, here.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Saturday, March 20, 2021, 14:59:58 »

Yeah but you have to set up/register a new account. I have done it for both Crawley & Bradford last season.

You can use a "fake" email btw (so a "dot" in your usual or a completely unregistered email address, so long as you remember it/save it) but yes you can do so, via that workaround. Can't do it with your existing STFC iFollow login Smiley

Bumping this for BO. Not sure if your saw it fella and it might be helpful Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2021, 10:33:19 »

I might be interested if they went to the 1980-81 season pricing.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2021, 10:37:30 »

Only just seen this but thank you, summed up my feelings perfectly
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2021, 10:41:11 »

according to a dodgy inflation calculator £43 in '81 would be worth £148.4 now
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: