Poll
Question: Under current ownership will you renew?
Yes - 17 (27.9%)
No - 44 (72.1%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next Years Season Tickets  (Read 24881 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 11:42:57 »

I think there's a lot like you PP. It's an odd time to launch the survey in some ways, in that I bet they will now get significantly different answers than they would have had only a few weeks ago. I suspect a lot will have hardened their stance/changed their mind due to the way events have been mishandled over the last couple of months culminating in the shambles of the past week or so.

I said exactly the same thing to Batch on Twitter yesterday.  If they had launched this survey during the 4 game "improvement (blip)" they would have got a more favourable response.  Launching it the day after the manager has come out and said that he spoke with the people "that matter" and a few days after he said that he had no clue how to fix the current situation is naive at best but really just bonkers.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 11:45:33 »

We should crowdfund it. Seems unfair on the guys who do the pod that not only do they have to watch that piffle, but pay for the privilege too. I've already suggested they should change the Pod slogan to "We watch the games so you don't have to"

Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 11:46:17 »

Not renewing 3 Season Tickets or supporting 2 Corporate events.
Lee Power is not having a penny more.
As soon as he is gone I will renew above.

First time this season I will not be watching this Saturday.
I am done with STFC.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 11:46:47 »

I’ve got a season ticket this year. If I felt like the club had been trying to engage with fans and stay in the division then I’d have been happy to roll over the money for a cheaper season ticket next year. The way we’ve been treated with this season, utter contempt from the owner, DoF and the manager, I’m asking for a full refund. As much as I’m sure the club needs the money, I can’t be sure that my money just doesn’t go straight into the pocket of Lee Power. As some have alluded to, this does seem like bizarre timing, again questions whether Power wants the best thing for this club.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 11:47:42 »

Not renewing 3 Season Tickets or supporting 2 Corporate events.
Lee Power is not having a penny more.
As soon as he is gone I will renew above.

First time this season I will not be watching this Saturday.
I am done with STFC.*

I’m with you duke * being done with STFC while Power, Jewell and Sheridan are at the club. They won’t be getting a penny until they’re gone
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 11:50:13 »

I said exactly the same thing to Batch on Twitter yesterday.  If they had launched this survey during the 4 game "improvement (blip)" they would have got a more favourable response.  Launching it the day after the manager has come out and said that he spoke with the people "that matter" and a few days after he said that he had no clue how to fix the current situation is naive at best but really just bonkers.
TBF they probably had that discussion.
"We were going to launch the season ticket survey this week but not sure we should now after that interview"
"Yeah, good shout we should probably wait a bit until things improve"
"Great, so when do we think things will improve a bit so we can launch the survey?"
"Oh .... "
"Fuck it. Send"
NotHarryAgombar

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 11:53:34 »

I didn’t think the survey said “it was in conjunction with the Trust & supporters club” - rather that those organisations had done surveys (I responded to one done by the Trust on Twitter) and they wanted to get the views of all ST holders rather than a smaller, possibly self selecting group or with duplications if people are members of both trust and sc.

My preferred option currently would be a discount on next season, but there are various things which could push me towards a refund - manager, ownership, likelihood of being allowed to attend games etc.

I am not defending the indefensible silence of this week or the fact that JS continues to be our manager ( he should have gone some weeks ago ) but at the moment the club could not realistically offer Season tickets because we still don’t know if or when, crowds will be allowed back, or on what basis / how distributed in the ground. We don’t just buy a season ticket, we buy access to a specific seat in the Arkells, DRS, or Town End, and I would want to be certain of where I could sit before committing.
Panda Paws

« Reply #82 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 11:56:08 »

I didn’t think the survey said “it was in conjunction with the Trust & supporters club” - rather that those organisations had done surveys (I responded to one done by the Trust on Twitter) and they wanted to get the views of all ST holders rather than a smaller, possibly self selecting group or with duplications if people are members of both trust and sc.

My preferred option currently would be a discount on next season, but there are various things which could push me towards a refund - manager, ownership, likelihood of being allowed to attend games etc.

I am not defending the indefensible silence of this week or the fact that JS continues to be our manager ( he should have gone some weeks ago ) but at the moment the club could not realistically offer Season tickets because we still don’t know if or when, crowds will be allowed back, or on what basis / how distributed in the ground. We don’t just buy a season ticket, we buy access to a specific seat in the Arkells, DRS, or Town End, and I would want to be certain of where I could sit before committing.

Every other industry is working on the basis of being open from June 21. Why wouldn't we?

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 12:12:41 »

Only because you have to talk about it in the POD Cheesy Should charge the tenner to Rich as an expense

C'mon, man! You're killing me here.

A LSPOD patreon is likely to be launched in the not too distant future to accommodate the rider requests of the expanding team of contributors*

*not the real reason.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 12:14:55 »

A LSPOD patreon is likely to be launched in the not too distant future to accommodate the rider requests of the expanding team of contributors*

*not the real reason.
It's to pay for Dave's out of control cat litter habit isn't it?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 12:28:35 »

*not the real reason.

Cheesy I thought that comment might urge you to add to your post count..  I am going to keep up the pressure until I get added to the LSPOD Whatsapp group Cheesy  it's about leverage

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 12:35:44 »

Cheesy I thought that comment might urge you to add to your post count..  I am going to keep up the pressure until I get added to the LSPOD Whatsapp group Cheesy  it's about leverage

Patreon top tier reward that one.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 12:38:50 »

That's hallowed ground, man... Cheesy

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 12:43:28 »

It's to pay for Dave's out of control cat litter habit isn't it?

£5 a month will get you a full used bag

Things get better but they never get good
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 12:43:39 »

That's hallowed ground, man... Cheesy

We also have 25% but instead of bollocks, it's sadness.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: