Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Oculus quest 2 thread  (Read 5270 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Loves it so much I came back!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 16:38:05 »

I reckon I'm going to have to get one when I get my new home office/man cave set up.

Exactly my plan Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, March 8, 2021, 20:09:26 »

Mine has turned up - only done the tutorial so far, and obviously the whole family wanted a go as well.

Very impressed so far without playing a proper game.  Will have a bit of a play with it later.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, March 8, 2021, 22:17:09 »

Get a few freebies first Berni, Elixir is a fun short one.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 12:09:14 »

Played against the world number one in population one last night. Our squad of 3 against 5 other squads, including the number one. The last two players were me and him. He won  Smiley I didn't even see him  Grin
Flashheart

FUCK YEAH! ©™

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, March 25, 2021, 20:05:30 »

I will get Population One, hopefully in the next couple of weeks or so. It's next on my list.

But.

Getting in shape is the main reason I got the kit, so I got fitXR today. Beat sabre is still fun but just isn't giving me the same workout it used to - it's made me that much fitter. I went for fitXR because it's more of a workout than a game.

An hour later and every muscle in my body feels as though it's on fire. I got through so much water as well - it was just coming straight back out of me.

And it's quite fun. Agonizing, excruciating fun.

I like it firm and fruity.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, March 25, 2021, 20:37:41 »

Haven't spent too much time on mine so far as in the middle of moving and work etc. but have tried all of the games a couple of times and it's impressive.  Will get more use once my manic schedule calms down somewhat

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: