Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlton Athletic v Swindon Town match day thread  (Read 25613 times)
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 19:01:25 »

And therein lies the danger.

That's true but I have a feeling that those fixtures will yield a decent points haul.

Nothing to see here
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 19:03:20 »

Live footage of JBZ and I being interviewed  Smiley

It could be save that it's dark here at the moment

Nothing to see here
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 19:03:46 »

That's true but I have a feeling that those fixtures will yield a decent points haul.

Going on your last results predictions I can't be trusted to back that statement. I wish I could...Prefer betting on handicaps for Town and BTTS. Have done all season. You'll be pleased to be informed that my "bank" in terms of betting is significantly up.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
EddieB1966

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 19:07:46 »

This will also likely come back to haunt you. Just a very early warning, in case I call you a cunt in May and no one knows why.

Ooh you are awful but I do like you, really  Soapy Tit Wank

I leave that one to your curiosity. I am a parody after all. Wonder how "EddieB1966" is? Apparently no injury to "his lad" and back asap. Yet not even a sniff of the Broadbean anywhere.  Oh and everyone tells their "parents" everything obviously. Even their fake TEF profile Dads  Clap

Think you need to have another read of what I said !!   Book Read
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 19:08:30 »

Think you need to have another read of what I said !!   Book Read

How is your lad getting on?

Nothing to see here
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 19:18:05 »

Personally don't see the fuss about J Smith - think he's showed promise but never shown a final product since scoring against Charlton in the League cup on the opening day.

Decent 4 points in 3 games but need to start turning decent performances into wins, because we will play shit and be punished for it later this season. Big game Tuesday, let's hope we can break the Tuesday lost streak.
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 19:22:05 »

Personally don't see the fuss about J Smith - think he's showed promise but never shown a final product since scoring against Charlton in the League cup on the opening day.

Decent 4 points in 3 games but need to start turning decent performances into wins, because we will play shit and be punished for it later this season. Big game Tuesday, let's hope we can break the Tuesday lost streak.

Without wishing to seem unkind, I wasn't that Impressed by J Smith either (of course, my opinion doesn't account for much).

Nothing to see here
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 19:31:58 »

90% ?

What do you think the percentage is then? Shall we have a poll 🙄
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 19:32:17 »

Let's bear in mind that Shrewsbury and Plymouth have respectively taken 13 and 11 pts from their last 6 and even Wigan have taken 7.

But the time has certainly come to stop respecting either form or league position and to start taking our destiny into our own hands.

Absolutely respect their form of course. Cotterill has really turned it around at the fake STFC and the pilgrims are on a good run of form and gave Sheffield United a good game today in the cup.

However we are halfway through the season now and we really have to be aiming to pick up points against these kind of teams. Sheridan has had enough time with the players, has been able to bring in some good signing so we really have to use these games as a springboard.

I do think managers aren't generally given a lot of time these days but if we don't start winning at home, it may be time for a change - perhaps Sol Campbell might eyeing up another relegation battle.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 19:33:20 »

What do you think the percentage is then? Shall we have a poll 🙄

52.20% if I have to hazard a guess

Nothing to see here
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 19:43:04 »

Those 3 games look easily winnable
I’d be amazed if we win all three. I wouldn’t be surprised if we lose all three.

The only thing that gives me some hope of staying up is that we’re not cut adrift yet.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 19:44:03 »

Absolutely respect their form of course. Cotterill has really turned it around at the fake STFC and the pilgrims are on a good run of form and gave Sheffield United a good game today in the cup.

However we are halfway through the season now and we really have to be aiming to pick up points against these kind of teams. Sheridan has had enough time with the players, has been able to bring in some good signing so we really have to use these games as a springboard.

I do think managers aren't generally given a lot of time these days but if we don't start winning at home, it may be time for a change - perhaps Sol Campbell might eyeing up another relegation battle.
THIS

but not so sure about Sol - but better than Sherwood  Wink
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 19:52:25 »

Still reckon Sam Ricketts would be better than Sheridan and enjoy a fresh challenge. As well as to be able to put right his errors at Shrews. He is only 39/40 too. A longer term project.

But I'll ripped into fucking shreds on here for even thinking of the idea of it. It would be a realistic type of appointment though.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 19:54:05 »

Still reckon Sam Ricketts would be better than Sheridan and enjoy a fresh challenge. As well as to be able to put right his errors at Shrews. He is only 39/40 too. A longer term project.

But I'll ripped into fucking shreds on here for even thinking of the idea of it. It would be a realistic type of appointment though.

Seen you posted his name a few times. Any reason? Is he your pal or something?  Cheesy
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 19:55:02 »

What's the deal with Ricketts?

Can you encourage relatives of other players to join the TEF so that we can get an insight into what's really going on?

Nothing to see here
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Up
Print
Jump to: