Jaiyesimi - 0 (0%)
Pitman - 0 (0%)
Curran - 6 (17.1%)
J Smith - 1 (2.9%)
Hope - 2 (5.7%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC vs Doncaster R MoM  (Read 1922 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« on: Saturday, January 16, 2021, 17:04:21 »

Not enough urgency from the whole team until the last 20 minutes. One or two showed a bit of energy but slim pickings today.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 16, 2021, 17:04:56 »

yeah. abstaining
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 16, 2021, 17:05:50 »

Funny one. We've played worse this season, but when we played worse one or two players played well in a bad side. Today I can't really think of anyone more than 5/6 out of 10. Maybe Lyden or Conroy?
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 16, 2021, 17:10:43 »

I don't get why we setup every week like a shy tortoise. It reminds me of a Metapod in Pokemon where it's only attacking skill in a battle is to 'Harden' but always loses. By that point, we're chasing the game and the opposition just sits back with 11 men behind the ball.

DJ made absolutely fuck all effort, waited for Thompson to be in front of him before he started making a run.

Curran - fuck me... I don't have any words.

It was obvious that we needed to press Doncaster high with energy and enthusiasm instead of letting them piss around with it at the back and only starting to defend in our own half.

So disappointed

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 16, 2021, 17:55:16 »

Not sure who to vote for - Was there a MotM? The best performance was from the guy who was at fault potentially for both goals.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: