Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Energy suppliers  (Read 7542 times)
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 09:35:05 »

Do they let you overpay so you can be in credit
Haven't tried it. They've got my monthly payment right from the start. They did once ask me for 」60 as I was in the red but other than that I pay 101 a month combined on their standard tarrif. I can't see it as a problem to make a payment to keep you in the black.
Also they're not pushing smart meters.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 09:36:13 »

Haven't tried it. They've got my monthly payment right from the start. They did once ask me for 」60 as I was in the red but other than that I pay 101 a month combined on their standard tarrif. I can't see it as a problem to make a payment to keep you in the black.

Cheers for the info and like you I don't want a smart meter

So, give no fucks
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 09:40:12 »

I知 paying 」157 for combined on their standard tariff......Though I知 sure I知 in credit by about 」500 if I understand the statement correctly. I reckon an email after the next statement to confirm and ask for a rebate if correct. I知 sure if I was 」500 in arrears they壇 soon be after a one off payment.

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 09:48:34 »

」157 Yikes
That's alot to pay per month unless you live in a mansion
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 09:50:52 »

」157 Yikes
That's alot to pay per month unless you live in a mansion

Well I知 according to the wisdom of some on here I知 a far right Tory, facist, gammon, racist cunt. Of course I live in a mansion.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 09:54:19 »

I'm with Eon, I wouldn't recommend.  Customer service is woeful, I have a smart meters from my old supplier but they don't work and I couldn't submit a reading for 6 months and now they want to put my DD up from 」50 a month to 」192 (for context in Feb I owe them about 」30).
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 09:58:38 »

I'm with Eon, I wouldn't recommend.  Customer service is woeful, I have a smart meters from my old supplier but they don't work and I couldn't submit a reading for 6 months and now they want to put my DD up from 」50 a month to 」192 (for context in Feb I owe them about 」30).

I've been with eon for seven years and just coming to the end of my last 2 year contract so compairing everything at the moment. They pester me about every six weeks but until now I've managed to put it off. Ref customer service I only ever use the live chat which isn't too bad as calling was a nightmare.

So, give no fucks
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 09:59:30 »

I've been with eon for seven years and just coming to the end of my last 2 year contract so compairing everything at the moment. They pester me about every six weeks but until now I've managed to put it off. Ref customer service I only ever use the live chat which isn't too bad as calling was a nightmare.

As others have confirmed, try octopus.

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 09:59:48 »

Well I知 according to the wisdom of some on here I知 a far right Tory, facist, gammon, racist cunt. Of course I live in a mansion.

Couldn't care less about that to be honest. Each to their own. You're overpaying if you're in a normal home with normal usage, so your provider should be reducing them for you or at least advising you to reduce them.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 10:08:45 »

I seem to recall that there was a previous post that resulted in some enforced time away from this forum.

Nothing to see here
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 10:30:42 »

Eon are the John Sheridan of energy suppliers. Absolute cunts. I ended up taking them to the ombudsman and won. Numerous phone calls where they misled me. Got a forced apology from them and a few quid. Their customer service is like our to ram, demotivated, endless mistakes and couldn't give a fuck.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 10:31:47 »

Eon are the John Sheridan of energy suppliers. Absolute cunts. I ended up taking them to the ombudsman and won. Numerous phone calls where they misled me. Got a forced apology from them and a few quid. Their customer service is like our to ram, demotivated, endless mistakes and couldn't give a fuck.

Who you with now

So, give no fucks
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 10:49:41 »

Who you with now
Octopus.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 11:01:55 »

Octopus.

Cheers Charlie

So, give no fucks
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 11:28:47 »

Couldn't care less about that to be honest. Each to their own. You're overpaying if you're in a normal home with normal usage, so your provider should be reducing them for you or at least advising you to reduce them.

I値l be chatting to an octopus under the sea in an octopuses garden as soon as my statement drops into my inbox. Maybe I can invest a rebate in a season ticket.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: