Poll
Question: How many Tefers have had coronavirus?  (Voting closed: Saturday, January 16, 2021, 21:33:46)
Yes, confirmed - 6 (8.7%)
No - 47 (68.1%)
Not sure - 15 (21.7%)
Mind your own business - 1 (1.4%)
Total Voters: 63

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who's had the Virus?  (Read 4056 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 21:33:46 »

Seeing as a few on here have confirmed coronavirus, I was wondering whether we fitted into the figures for the country as a whole. Approx 3m of 66m in the UK have had or currently have it, that's 4.5%.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 21:35:14 »

Not confirmed but over 10 months of long covid - breathlessness, chest pains, cough - still ongoing
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 21:42:02 »

I've gone no as I haven't had the symptoms. I reckon a lot will fit in the not sure category.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 21:45:47 »

My wife had the antibody test shortly before Costanza Jr. was born back in the Autumn and it came back stating that she's not had it. I've not encountered any symptoms and my eldest seemingly didn't pass it on despite her school bubble having to self-isolate at one point. We have been super, super strict.

It's definitely 'closer to home' now. Plenty of people I know (family and friends) have had/got it during the last month or so.

I hope everyone who has endured it or is currently enduring it a full recovery.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 21:47:22 »

No symptoms. But worked in an office with hundreds of people through all lockdowns

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 21:58:53 »

Not had it as far as I’m aware and been working throughout and plenty of people on our shift have had it.

...and a certain manager had symptoms, took a test, came to work the following two nights then got a positive result...!!!
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 22:08:09 »

Not had it as far as I’m aware and been working throughout and plenty of people on our shift have had it.

...and a certain manager had symptoms, took a test, came to work the following two nights then got a positive result...!!!

He should have been sacked for putting the workforce at risk

So, give no fucks
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 22:08:32 »

I've been lucky so far despite maybe not being as well beaved as I could have been.

This second wave now seems to be getting a lot more friends and aquaintences than the first round (although that had 2 deaths and a good friend in a coma for a month - on the mend now then). Now I know loads of people who've got it or had it recently, really seems spreading rampantly and I'm certainly being a bit more careful.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 22:21:04 »

He should have been sacked for putting the workforce at risk

...and his manager who allowed him to come in
Panda Paws

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 22:26:46 »

Know very few close acquaintances who have suffered. Just my mum's husband.

I think I had it last Xmas. No idea for sure but all the symptoms and the illest I've ever been.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 22:29:20 »

...and his manager who allowed him to come in
I've been telling people to stay home if they have symptoms and are waiting for test results. I've also told people to stay at home who have been within 2m for more than 15 mins for the 48 hours before symptoms presented (as a precaution).

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 22:32:52 »

Ive been lucky as Ive worked at the start in London for 2 months and didn't get it.  And from October until Thursday Ive been working in increasingly plague ridden London running a test centre, so pretty close to the diseased, and managed to not get it.

Ive seen a lot of it but been very careful.

Never knowingly overstated.
BoA Vagabond

Tufty club

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 22:34:24 »

Came back from Spain just before new year 2019 and got quite ill. Something different to usual and really rough missing all MY celebrations. Felt rough for a week or more into 2020. Often wondered if it was covid. Symptoms very similar. Wasn't a thing then so just wrote it off as poor chest/flu.

Parasitic freeloading season ticket holder scum
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 22:37:44 »

Pretty sure I had it at the peak in early April. Two weeks of high temperature, 4 days of excessive high temperature and breathlessness when going to the toilet and back. They were only testing those that went to hospital at the time. All in all about 4 weeks of symptoms and laid up for about 10 days. Lost my Mum to it a month later when she contracted it in her care home. Had to vote as not sure in this poll.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 22:39:10 »

Know very few close acquaintances who have suffered. Just my mum's husband.

I think I had it last Xmas. No idea for sure but all the symptoms and the illest I've ever been.

There were thousands of people up and down the country who were very ill Nov-Jan and onwards, my Mrs and son included. However, for the amount of people ill at that time the hospitalisations didn’t materialise like we saw when covid kicked in April onwards. That illness spike has been dispelled many times by the medical community as not being covid, just a typical winter virus that we usually get but do get why there are those who thought they may have had it earlier than it actually being recognised. I never got either fortunately.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: