Twine - 7 (9.6%)
Jaiyesimi - 11 (15.1%)
Palmer - 0 (0%)
Pitman - 0 (0%)
A Grant - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 67

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ipswich T vs STFC MoM  (Read 4022 times)
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, January 10, 2021, 10:23:04 »

DJ for me, created so much and scored 2 despite what Pitman says, looked a handful all game.

Thompson ran him close though, Twine scored a fantastic goal but not MoM performance overall but he did do very well.

The only minus point for me was Zeki got slack in the 2nd half cost us 1 goal and almost another with sloppy defending.

Special mention to Travers save early doors that proved vital, spread himself big as all keepers should and got a foot to it, didn't stop waiting for a whistle that never came, excellent, something we have missed so badly since Benda was here.
Weird how we see games differently at times. He was really dangerous but also at fault for the goal and gave away a lot of the ball I thought second half
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, January 10, 2021, 10:49:45 »

Weird how we see games differently at times. He was really dangerous but also at fault for the goal and gave away a lot of the ball I thought second half
He was at fault for one of the goals, but I thought almost all our decent attacks came through him.

He was far from faultless, early doors Thompson was out of position a few times too but he grew into the game.

I think at this level we need to realise as well that players are rarely fautless in a game, if they were then they would not be at this level. Its minimising the errors and hoping the opposition don't capitalise on them, something most teams have done to us this season so far!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: