Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Charlton pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 25596 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 08:20:16 »

The only positive I have is that Burton beat them 4-2 a few weeks ago.

3-0 defeat

TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 08:45:05 »

Any news on the tickets for this game?
Have they been allocated yet?
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 08:48:01 »

I have commented little thus far on performance or sheridan etc.
Tuesday night was the first game this season I have missed. I watched the extended highlights and we didn’t look as shit as people are making out. We lost away to a very fancied side 2-1 and pushed them. A bit more luck and we could have snatched a draw.
Things are obviously improving and with decent first team players coming back into the equation I can see us winning this by the odd goal.
Keep the faith .
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 08:54:57 »

Any news on the tickets for this game?
Have they been allocated yet?
Being done today Duke. I think there was some discussion they might have been waiting on the tiers announcement this morning before doing it, in case we get pushed into Tier 3
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 09:01:24 »

Tuesday night was the first game this season I have missed. I watched the extended highlights and we didn’t look as shit as people are making out. We lost away to a very fancied side 2-1 and pushed them. A bit more luck and we could have snatched a draw.
Things are obviously improving and with decent first team players coming back into the equation I can see us winning this by the odd goal.
Keep the faith .
It’s all very frustrating, we look good for large parts of the game but then shoot ourselves in the foot. I’m still confident that once we manage a win that we can go on a decent run. Let’s hope it’s this weekend, 1-0 win
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 09:53:13 »

I imagine we'll probably play "ok" and give a reasonable account of ourselves but ending with a comfortable 2-0 for Charlton
Panda Paws

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 10:04:47 »

Keep the faith .

In isolation, you're right. Tails nails it though - play ok, give a good account of ourselves, lose comfortably, repeat for the 5th game in a row.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 10:30:36 »

We will play ok. Strikers will miss sitters and DJ will nutmeg 8 players and do 35 stepovers and run it out of play. We will blame Kovar
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 10:38:08 »

PaulD will blame the government for our defeat  Smiley
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 10:45:14 »

I wouldn’t trust Sheridan to pick his nose properly, let alone pick the right team with players in their proper positions.

He’s a fucking liability.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 10:49:11 »

PaulD will blame the government for our defeat  Smiley
And 4D will blame the public Wink
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 10:51:12 »

Could do with some of this to be honest.

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 10:52:04 »

We'll win, and everything will be ok. People seem to always think the worse when we play badly/lose.

The cunt is only here til end of the season. Anything except relegation, even at the start of the season, would be a good season.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 10:54:36 »

I wouldn’t trust Sheridan to pick his nose properly, let alone pick the right team with players in their proper positions.

He’s a fucking liability.
Not looking for an argument but genuinely interested, what team and formation would you have played the other night with what we have
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 11:02:43 »

Not looking for an argument but genuinely interested, what team and formation would you have played the other night with what we have

Just going to jump in, I don't think the starting team was far off what I'd have picked. But to not bring a striker on for so long was so wrong.

My starting team Saturday if certain players are fit would look like this:

Kovar
Odimayo Conroy Fryers Hunt (Grounds if not fit)
                     Grant
              M Smith  Payne
J Smith           T Smith          DJ

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: