Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Charlton pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 25716 times)
Rapidflyer

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 20:10:38 »

Like your son’s shots at goal. Wink

Sorry that does seem mean but it is tongue in cheek I promise! Smiley

FWIW, maybe he needs one to go in off his arse or a shot deflected and he’ll be off and running. Fingers crossed it’s on Saturday.

Made me laugh that Bob, No offence taken ( Ex Referee...Thick Skin)

Look I am his worst critic ... but also his best supporter, and being a FA Coach we have had some indepth chats recently  Hmmm

Get the monkey off his back and relax then they will fly in... I am looking forward to that time.

Looking at the shot he put over the bar that he should have scored from on Tuesday, he took the right position , picked the right area of the goal but just lent back a fraction too much, he could not have put it low because there was 4 sets of legs at ground level but right shot. Needs a goal we are talking small margins and unfortunately that has also applied defensively,  and you have to be honest that 1st half there was no difference between both teams and Swindon really should have been ahead.... thats the margins ... a couple more players and an injection of confidence will see it swing the other way.
kerslakeisgod

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 20:16:07 »

Same as 2 supposed ballots 0 tickets ........farce
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 20:52:44 »

Really sorry to hear that some people seem to have missed out twice. Not sure how this can be addressed other than letting the club know.

I’m pretty sure Hodgetts said on the radio last Saturday that those who missed out on the Fleetwood game would be successful for Charlton.
kerslakeisgod

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 21:01:13 »

Yes heard that too, will now press for refund of corporate day purchasesd for this year, no contact over that also. Shambles of a club
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 21:01:31 »

I think they use the old cunt ratings on here to weight the ballot.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 21:02:44 »

Yes heard that too, will now press for refund of corporate day purchasesd for this year, no contact over that also. Shambles of a club

Yes - because I am sure it is operating on all cylinders in the current environment, people just sat around in arm chairs at the ground trying to find something to do, eating Caviar.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 21:04:41 »

As a matter of interest, has everyone who got a ticket for Fleetwood now got one for Charlton?
kerslakeisgod

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 21:07:37 »

Not mee
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 21:09:25 »

Not mee

Did you get one for Fleetwood? Please read my question again.
kerslakeisgod

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 21:13:55 »

No
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 21:16:04 »

The reason I asked is maybe because of the short time involved they duplicated the Fleetwood result. Wasn't it done by Ticketmaster?
kerslakeisgod

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 21:17:44 »

Very poor excuse, people have received new first time tickets & been relocated, so must have done something.
Mplanney

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 21:21:05 »

I think they use the old cunt ratings on here to weight the ballot.
Does that mean the old cunts should or shouldn’t get priority, either way I’m don’t seem to be getting a ticket.

Would even prefer a email confirming I’ve not been selected, at least I’d know the emails are working and my tickets not gone missing
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #58 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 21:40:41 »

EDIT: found it

"we will aim for supporters who have been unsuccessful in one ballot, to be at the top of the next ballot."
https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2020/december/swindon-town-covid--19-return-of-fans/
Cheers Paul i had not seen that
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, December 17, 2020, 22:14:15 »

Did you actually contact the club before venting on here?

I’ve had tickets for both games and a pretty smooth experience so it’s likely you’ve changed your email or changed your account details over the years.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: