Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Fleetwood pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 21581 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 10, 2020, 23:23:26 »

Has everyone given up on this season already, 15 fucking posts for a thread about this weekends match? Let's be having you  Smiley
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 10, 2020, 23:29:35 »

Alright, not everyone is feeling the same gin infused passhun as you Delia 

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 10, 2020, 23:43:02 »

Smiley

Even when they are allowed they won't need a ballot Smiley

You tinker PV  Wink

In Tier2 they will but only really just as it'll depend on the fixture. They average just shy of 3k at home.

In Tier1 they definitely won't need a balot unless they get a big club (like Salford) in the cup  Cheesy

Think Town averaged nearly 7.8k 2019/20 season, the 3rd highest in L2 but also higher than many in L1. This will be helpful in determining our attendance aggregated section of divvy-ed out payments. Town sit 12th out of 47/48 teams.
https://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-league-two-2019-2020/1/

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, December 11, 2020, 13:12:30 »

In the analysis session on Fleetwood, when the marking scenarios etc are worked out, might be worth putting a man on the opposition manager for any set pieces in the tunnel.

I’d give Anthony Grant the job.

Anyway, the court date for the latest alleged assault by the not so young scally will be next summer.
Innocent until proven guilty of course.

Boxing

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, December 11, 2020, 13:19:37 »

Has everyone given up on this season already, 15 fucking posts for a thread about this weekends match? Let's be having you  Smiley
Some of us have got work to do you know Smiley
1-2 - decent performance ultimately undone by some form of defensive calamity. Sheridan shows Barton how it's done by nutting him through the dug-out
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, December 11, 2020, 13:19:51 »

I’m feeling strangely confident @bout 3 points tomorrow. Be good to see Barton implode after a series of refereeing decisions go against his team.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, December 11, 2020, 13:38:39 »

Some of us have got work to do you know Smiley
1-2 - decent performance ultimately undone by some form of defensive calamity. Sheridan shows Barton how it's done by nutting him through the dug-out

What do you do for a living just out of interest, I work from home on my own in an office in the garden thus I have an excuse to be fucking around on here all day as its my main contact with the real world during the day!

We will lose, our defence will be shit Sheridan will explode and Kovar will get shouted at!
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, December 11, 2020, 13:56:54 »

Some of us have to spend a bit of time earning a crust!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, December 11, 2020, 13:58:31 »

Donohue gone, then, according to BBC Wilts Sport Twitter.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, December 11, 2020, 14:46:11 »

We beat the scum, at the Kassam, coming from 1 down, in the last 10 minutes, including a last minute winner, with a centre half chucked up front.

I think it’s a safe bet our season has peaked.
Panda Paws

« Reply #25 on: Friday, December 11, 2020, 14:51:05 »

Genuinely excited to see the team News. Genuinely expecting excitement to disappear following the team News.

0-2
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, December 11, 2020, 15:40:10 »

I’m too busy ironing my scarf and oiling my rattle (not a euphemism) in readiness for tomorrow.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, December 11, 2020, 15:43:14 »

Genuinely excited to see the team News. Genuinely expecting excitement to disappear following the team News.

0-2

I am led to believe that players are now having to place sealed bids to Power to get a starting slot.  Expect Luke Haines to miss out again as he lives in the Workhouse.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, December 11, 2020, 15:49:43 »

What do you do for a living just out of interest, I work from home on my own in an office in the garden thus I have an excuse to be fucking around on here all day as its my main contact with the real world during the day!
Pretty much same as, except I use what used to be the box room (or was optimistically described by the estate agent as "an additional guest bedroom" - possibly if you have lots of dwarfs coming to stay or people who like to get out of bed and leap straight out of the window). I am genuinely envious of the "office in the garden" setup. I had a mate who had that setup years ago and it's something I've always fancied.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, December 11, 2020, 16:17:54 »

Pretty much same as, except I use what used to be the box room (or was optimistically described by the estate agent as "an additional guest bedroom" - possibly if you have lots of dwarfs coming to stay or people who like to get out of bed and leap straight out of the window). I am genuinely envious of the "office in the garden" setup. I had a mate who had that setup years ago and it's something I've always fancied.

I worked in the spare room when we first moved over here (much as ith yours you couldn get abed in there but probably not walk round it, its so small that in the extended house we have now its the en-suite to the new main bedroom!

The garden office (and house extension) was mainly down to the benefit of having a FiL who is a builder (and management consultant, now retired!) and thus bar some labouring and paying for all the materials his labour came for free, so only 3rd party tradesmen were plumber and sparky!

Office deliberately designed to be the max we could do without needing planning permission and formed in such a way to be a summer house post retirement, plus siting means I can watch the trains go by. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: