Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ticket update  (Read 7694 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 14:55:02 »

I bet Kovar is praying Swindon gets put into Tier 3 sharpish!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 15:49:38 »

There are already a few non-season tickets holders foaming at the mouth on social media.

Unreal attitude.

I am now a floater (going to most homes) and knew i would be one of the last to get in...tough shit on me....no Season Ticket...bottom of the food chain..

Clems Army!
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 16:14:51 »

I hope it evens out and you don't miss three games on the trot etc, that might set me off.  Cheesy I was hoping it will be split on rotation. We will see.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Chunkyhair

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 17:10:43 »

If you get a ticket through the ballot and can't go to the game, I assume you can pass it to someone else (like lending your season ticket to someone).  Anyone seen anything contrary to that?

No one kills a thread like me....
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 17:13:47 »

If you get a ticket through the ballot and can't go to the game, I assume you can pass it to someone else (like lending your season ticket to someone).  Anyone seen anything contrary to that?

"For any supporters who are issued a ticket but subsequently can no longer attend, we ask to please contact the ticket office so that we can issue the seat to another supporter who was unsuccessful in the ballot."

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 17:49:36 »

Will be interesting to see if 2,000 Season Ticket holders actually take up the offer.
No idea to how many we currently have.

I think it’s as fair as can be.
Chunkyhair

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 17:50:14 »

"For any supporters who are issued a ticket but subsequently can no longer attend, we ask to please contact the ticket office so that we can issue the seat to another supporter who was unsuccessful in the ballot."

Cheers

No one kills a thread like me....
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 18:22:53 »

The old man and I have a season ticket each both registered to the same account and it's only coming up with an option to apply for 1 ticket. Any ideas?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 18:23:00 »

Are us mere mortals going to get to see anything this season?  Crying
Might be worth going out for a substantial drink meal on matchday and try to recreate the days from last season.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 18:58:19 »

Just had a thought (I know dangerous)...outdoor events are allowed back... Why don't clubs set up "fanzones" much like they do in cities etc during world cups?

Of course, socially distanced and limited ticketing but maybe for £20 you get to watch the match on a big screen a pint (or cold or hot drink) and a "substantial meal" (aka Scotch Egg/Veggie/Vegan Scotch Egg).

I know it is more of a Summer thing but would give a chance for clubs to make a bit more dosh safely and there's no such thing as bad weather. Plus would help ease the pain for those who missed out on a ticket in the ground?  Hmmm

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 19:23:11 »

L1 and L2 crying poverty and then renting a big screen every two weeks (plus everything else) probably isn't a strong look.
Panda Paws

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 19:57:34 »

Also I can’t imagine anyone actually going right now.
« Last Edit: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 20:33:14 by Panda Paws » Logged
cired45

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 20:19:24 »

Has everyone had a new season ticket for the 20/21 season ?  I pay by instalments and as yet received nothing.  Can I use last years ST
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 20:37:59 »

Quote from: cired45
Has everyone had a new season ticket for the 20/21 season ?  I pay by instalments and as yet received nothing.  Can I use last years ST

I think we would use last years. Though with the current arrangements they will probably send out new tickets or email tickets
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 21:03:03 »

L1 and L2 crying poverty and then renting a big screen every two weeks (plus everything else) probably isn't a strong look.

Maybe so, and I see your point completely but if it was government backed and the clubs had to repay a percentage of any profits back. It could be an optional extra.

I wouldn't know the detail on costs, really just trying to think of a way to get in some extra boda and create some kind of enjoyable environment. Paramount that safety is first and everything is "Covid-19 secure" but after that and within the terms of the tiered rules...why not try and get a few more fans out of their homes and to have an afternoon/evening to enjoy/look forward too.

Hell, there hasn't been too many occasions in 2020 where that has been the case Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: