Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How did you celebrate the winner?  (Read 8338 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, November 29, 2020, 02:09:45 »

Not after that result

Sent from my CLT-L09

Waheyy! That was a great comeback of 10cc levels. Very well done  Pint

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, November 29, 2020, 04:11:32 »

Gave Mrs Audrey the rogering of a lifetime - she said it was the best 90 seconds she’d ever experienced!
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, November 29, 2020, 05:54:13 »

By immortalising these three gods  Not Worthy

* IMG_20201129_044053.jpg (557.34 KB, 1287x860 - viewed 223 times.)

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, November 29, 2020, 11:23:08 »

Gave Mrs Audrey the rogering of a lifetime - she said it was the best 90 seconds she’d ever experienced!

Congrats on the extra 60 seconds there.

I personally made no audible sound - I found out about the goals via the vids on twitter and just sort of sat, opened mouthed in disbelief. No children or animals offended in my celebration.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, November 29, 2020, 11:30:44 »

You've really got to stop this excessive masturbation.

Use your left hand😁

So, give no fucks
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, November 29, 2020, 11:47:15 »

My oldest was playing Tony Hawks on the Xbox next to me, I was watching on the PC, went mad when we equalised, jumping and shouting, my mrs was not impressed, my kid joined in jumping and watched the last few minutes. When the second went in, I just lost it, likewise my kid. Jumping, hugging, shouting, laughing, picked him up, just pure elation. Closest it's been to watching a goal live at the CG, just madness. Was in the doghouse for the rest of the evening, massive grin for hours after. Still making me smile now, watched the highlights earlier, just crazy. Fuck the Pox, that was great.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, November 29, 2020, 12:06:43 »

me and the eldest watched in near silence. the youngest I couldn't get interested at all. the Mrs dozing on the sofa.

and then... Broadbent... the 'mex' roar and bumping around, the Mrs just  jumping. they youngest came in and we calmed and watched all together.

the winner. my god the winner. the celebrations from us boys as loud as any in the ground. threw myself to the floor pounding it with my fists "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees" and the bundle followed.

and so is consigned into the bank of great  celebrating that I can reflect on later in life if I don't go senile!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #52 on: Sunday, November 29, 2020, 12:17:42 »

the Mrs dozing on the sofa.
My missus was also dozing on the sofa....right until the very second the ball hit the back of the net, then miraculously she woke up, no idea why Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, November 29, 2020, 12:48:15 »

My missus was also dozing on the sofa....right until the very second the ball hit the back of the net, then miraculously she woke up, no idea why Cheesy
Seems to be the thing that women do on a Saturday between 3 and 5 o'clock, thought it was just in our house, can't understand why !!.
Same as everyone else, watched the second go over the line in what seemed like slow motion, watched and waited for the ref to disallow it, fuck yes, he's pointing to the centre spot, he's given it -  let's go fucking mental, let's go fucking mental, la la la la lah.......... Everyone within a 2 mile radius must have thought I'd been on that lunatic soup all afternoon, happy days.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, November 29, 2020, 16:05:40 »

I graciously let my wife have the living room yesterday afternoon, and watched the match in the bedroom (is usually the other way round). Not as comfortable, but the little things you do

Came down at half time to see her fast asleep on the sofa

Things get better but they never get good
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, November 29, 2020, 16:29:19 »

Like so many have posted the winner was like slow motion.
Appeared to take ages to cross the line and momentarily I checked the Referee to check if it had been given. Don’t think I have ever celebrated a goal like that not being at a game.
Can only imagine the scenes in that away end if we were actually there, absolute carnage Smiley
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Sunday, November 29, 2020, 16:42:29 »

What's with the past tense in the question?  Beers

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Sunday, November 29, 2020, 20:24:50 »

Totally froze for the first goal, second was a little more but about as reserved as I've ever been watching big goals scored, even on TV. I was then nervously pacing around the room until the final whistle.
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Sunday, November 29, 2020, 21:49:13 »

Like so many have posted the winner was like slow motion.
Appeared to take ages to cross the line and momentarily I checked the Referee to check if it had been given. Don’t think I have ever celebrated a goal like that not being at a game.
Can only imagine the scenes in that away end if we were actually there, absolute carnage Smiley
Barnes Coaches probably saved a few quid on replacement windows  Girl Giggle
digby

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Sunday, November 29, 2020, 22:21:39 »

Watching it with my 2 sons, we all totally erupted when the winner went in, jumping up and down and shouting for joy. The dog got startled and started barking and jumping around.

Soon after I heard some fireworks go off in the distance, and my eldest mentioned he still had some, as I wouldn't let him use them for fear of upsetting the dog.   So............shut the hound in the front room with the stereo at full blast, and let off a rocket and air bomb !

Had to be done !
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: