J Grant - 0 (0%)
Stevens - 0 (0%)
M Smith - 7 (16.3%)
Hope - 0 (0%)
Payne - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon T vs Lincoln C MoM  (Read 2184 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 20:48:17 »

We should have expected to lose with that squad tonight. But plenty of players stepped up. Who was the pick of them?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 20:51:19 »

Broadbent.

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 20:58:24 »

Caddis did well in a new role, especially in the first half. Matt Smith bright playing a little further forward and to be fair, most players did well apart from maybe J Grant and one moment which cost us from Kovar. But Broadbent has to be the pick I think, solid and even distributed well.
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 20:59:51 »

Broadbent just ahead of Smith
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 21:03:56 »

Broadbent, some terrific passes and good solid defending.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 21:13:04 »

Tom
Rapidflyer

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 21:49:04 »

Tom Broadbent just edged it for me over Paul Caddis , and the only reason was I think he should have passed to Stevens on that run he did to the edge of the box. Stevens was in a better position to score.

Great passing by Tom also across the park which found the player on nearly every occasion  Yes
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 21:56:11 »

Tom Broadbent just edged it for me over Paul Caddis , and the only reason was I think he should have passed to Stevens on that run he did to the edge of the box. Stevens was in a better position to score.

Great passing by Tom also across the park which found the player on nearly every occasion  Yes
I went the other way, with Caddis just shading it for me. But, Broadbent did play well - Shame he didn't have someone flying down the wing to spray the ball to! P.S. Swift recovery to the young man.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Rapidflyer

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 22:56:50 »

I went the other way, with Caddis just shading it for me. But, Broadbent did play well - Shame he didn't have someone flying down the wing to spray the ball to! P.S. Swift recovery to the young man.

Thanks 😊 

Had scan this afternoon so just waiting on results tonight ... fingers crossed... Smiley
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 09:53:15 »

Although Broadbent had a decent game, his constant 50 yard worldy cross pitch balls rarely hit their mark, so for this reason I have voted M Smoth - some of his crisp defence splitting passes were worthy of the Championship last night, it's a shame that the rest of the team weren't on the same level to be able to capitalise on them..

Broadbent a close second for his defending - the lad did well and good to seem him back to doing the basics.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 10:03:01 »

Matt Smith for me, followed by Caddis and Broadbent in that order. 3 decent performances.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: