Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Two Swindon Town Supporters Talk To Vital Lincoln City (Includes A Quiz)  (Read 1638 times)
Vital Lincoln City

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 09:02:01 »

The first set of answers:
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/two-swindon-town-supporters-talk-to-vital-lincoln-city/

The second set of answers:
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/two-swindon-town-supporters-talk-to-vital-lincoln-city/2/#gallery-slide

There is also a quiz at the bottom of both pages!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 09:21:39 »

Think Audrey had been on the Ouzo.  Pint

"What is the best thing about Swindon?"

I live in Greece now.

Roll Eyes

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 09:34:59 »

That's a pretty well-run site, if you can navigate past the ads. And I somehow got 9/10 on the quiz, which frustratingly doesn't give the answers.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 09:42:33 »

Think Audrey had been on the Ouzo.  Pint

"What is the best thing about Swindon?"

I live in Greece now.

Roll Eyes
If you cant say anything nice, don’t say anything at all!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 09:45:00 »

Kind regards,
Rick
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 09:48:35 »

Tbh, I’ve got a lot of time for Lincoln as a club. Substantially increased their fan base - which seem very engaged with the club - improving year on year - slowly, slowly catchy monkey - and are certainly heading in the right direction.

They’ve managed to discard the hoofball of L2 and, dare I say, Appleton is a fine manager at this level.
REDBUCK

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 09:58:29 »

That's a pretty well-run site, if you can navigate past the ads. And I somehow got 9/10 on the quiz, which frustratingly doesn't give the answers.

There was a button that appeared for me that gave the answers.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 10:36:56 »

There was a button that appeared for me that gave the answers.

Doh. Turns out I'm not as clever as I thought.  Angry

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 10:44:35 »

Tbh, I’ve got a lot of time for Lincoln as a club. Substantially increased their fan base - which seem very engaged with the club - improving year on year - slowly, slowly catchy monkey - and are certainly heading in the right direction.

They’ve managed to discard the hoofball of L2 and, dare I say, Appleton is a fine manager at this level.

You're right. They've managed to maintain momentum and engagement for several years now, and were averaging just shy of 9k in a fairly isolated city of 100,000, which is pretty impressive.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: