Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FGR v Swindon matchday thread  (Read 13702 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 16:58:37 »

Fair enough.

I've only ever eaten PapaJohns once, in Bangalore. Not bad either.

In Ireland I believe that PapaJohns has some kind of agreement with Supermacs, as the two are generally available in the same place. Supermacs being a fairly decent burger offering, like a good Macdonalds.

Sorry, going completely off tangent wittering on about fast food.
TBF it's likely to be the most interesting bit on this thread
normy

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 17:02:53 »

I'm missing out on this one, hope they surprise us all in a good way.

ust be the oldest
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 17:05:15 »

Yes please... Who won last years final??!  Have they played it yet?

I think its between Salford and Pompey and I think was sacked off, but that could be wrong.

Last season's Scottish FA Cup final will be played just before Christmas. The current Hearts goalkeeper Craig Gordon was playing for Celtic earlier in the competition and now faces them playing for Hearts as their FA have deemed it acceptable, even though its technically the same tournament and he should probably be 'cup-tied'

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 17:05:26 »

Are we due any returnees. Just something to give a chink of light in the dark, dank, eternal nightime that this season is fast becoming. The pits of football hell devouring our optimism, sucking the life out of each of us.

3 weeks everyone could be back.
Lyden, Fryers and Conroy.
Providing no further set backs. Can’t come soon enough.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 17:07:46 »

I've only ever eaten PapaJohns once, in Bangalore. Not bad either.

Good pizzas. Not a fan of John Schnatter though.

Nothing to see here
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 17:10:26 »

I won a free iFollow pass specifically for this game

As someone said recently in similar circumstances, that's like getting a bonus track on a Yoko Ono album.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 17:10:27 »

re comps: remeber to check in on the "EFL rewards," app. you can spin the wheel and win ifollow passes...
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 17:10:57 »

Are we due any returnees. Just something to give a chink of light in the dark, dank, eternal nightime that this season is fast becoming. The pits of football hell devouring our optimism, sucking the life out of each of us.
Kind of how I feel and why, even though it's a shit, meaningless competition we really need a win tonight...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 17:17:53 »

re comps: remeber to check in on the "EFL rewards," app. you can spin the wheel and win ifollow passes...

About a 1 in 30 chance of winning. Only ever won one pass
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 17:18:29 »

Yes,  Cool Clap although I did pay a £10 for Saturdays Match ..... but the less said...... Hmmm

That's dedication beyond the call. Isn't the family Scouse? Red, blue or white?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 17:19:22 »

Quote from: tans
About a 1 in 30 chance of winning. Only ever won one pass

yeah, but it's free to be disappointed
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 17:26:11 »

I've just downloaded, I wasn't aware this existed. Luckily didn't win an ifollow pass for the pizza dough trophy but I'll keep trying, will be handy for the league for sure.

Thanks for advising Batch.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 17:27:56 »

I've just downloaded, I wasn't aware this existed. Luckily didn't win an ifollow pass for the pizza dough trophy but I'll keep trying, will be handy for the league for sure.

Thanks for advising Batch.

Also you can check into any teams game, just not two at the same time. If you win you get a swindon prize
Rapidflyer

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 17:32:26 »

That's dedication beyond the call. Isn't the family Scouse? Red, blue or white?

Red.... As with Swindon Smiley  Yes

I will also tell you a true fact which is really good,  that when Jonny played for Tranmere and he scored against Swindon at home both myself and his mum booked the Hospitality package and we have never met such a nice crew of supporters both in the lounge and in the Directors box. Also, the Ex Player who run the Mic in the Hospitality with the Host was fantastic and we had a great laugh and the best food by some distance !! Although the MC at full time did give me some stick for him scoring .... Great Club...  and made up he is here....  Smiley There is goals to come..... every faith....
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 17:38:25 »

Most meaningless match in a long long time, result doesn't matter but a better performance would be good, some sort of response to the shitshow on Saturday.

Good luck to Broadbent if he does get a game, he was treated pretty unfairly by Wellens from what I hear.

I will be watching as the wife will be watching Cats the film and I would rather por salt into a festering anal fissure than watch that, the same sometimes applies to watching the Town.

No injuries please, a few goals and a few more players to put in a shift would be nice.

Win lose or draw it doesnt matter but just play like you care a bit tonight.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: