Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Injuries  (Read 13611 times)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 19:51:45 »

Could this be an addition to the forum with updates?

Our season is hinged on a number of players coming back and I'm always lost on the next victim added to the list.

Currently out- Conroy, Fryers
Broadbent- back in training via twitter?
Donohue- Injured in warm up?
Lyden?
DJ?
Tyler Smith?

« Last Edit: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 19:54:13 by singingiiiffy » Logged
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 19:52:50 »

Tyler Smith
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 19:55:41 »

Tyler Smith

beat me to the edit!
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 20:02:39 »

There is a good team in there somewhere amongst this squad, I'm not sure we'll ever get to see it though.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 20:03:33 »

There is a good team in there somewhere amongst this squad, I'm not sure we'll ever get to see it though.

Not if Salford have their way

Nothing to see here
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 20:11:07 »

They've got Bolton next week chance to tap up Doyle

So, give no fucks
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 20:15:09 »

He can't go around signing good players that can only play 50% of games now, his remit will be sign the best at whatever cost necessary.  If he fails with an open cheque book he has nothing to lament.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 20:17:16 »

He can't go around signing good players that can only play 50% of games now, his remit will be sign the best at whatever cost necessary.  If he fails with an open cheque book he has nothing to lament.
He may well have to move some out to do that though as the L2 salary cap is £1.5m, so he can't just chuck money around on a cast of thousands Di Canio style
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 20:18:09 »

He can't go around signing good players that can only play 50% of games now, his remit will be sign the best at whatever cost necessary.  If he fails with an open cheque book he has nothing to lament.

Some managers go with what they know. For example, I seem to recall Gordon Strachan would sign the same players at each club.

Nothing to see here
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 20:19:00 »

He may well have to move some out to do that though as the L2 salary cap is £1.5m, so he can't just chuck money around on a cast of thousands Di Canio style

It's fair to say salfords transfer window in January will busier than Swindon's with comings & goings

So, give no fucks
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 20:36:13 »

But he's not operating in normal club circumstances at the moment, they can spend all of the L2 limit with no worry, the rest can't.  He will probably have to get rid of a couple but the rest of L2 will still be a million miles behind their budget with no match day income.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 20:40:00 »

But he's not operating in normal club circumstances at the moment, they can spend all of the L2 limit with no worry, the rest can't.  He will probably have to get rid of a couple but the rest of L2 will still be a million miles behind their budget with no match day income.
I'm sure that's true and they probably could afford to spend well beyond the limit. But if they're up to the limit already he may have less room to manoeuvre than we imagine.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 21:12:02 »

I'm sure that's true and they probably could afford to spend well beyond the limit. But if they're up to the limit already he may have less room to manoeuvre than we imagine.

I'm sure clubs will know how to manipulate the wage cap

So, give no fucks
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 21:21:25 »

Wellens might come after some of our players but the summer is more likely than January unless Salford are willing to pay transfer fees. Power will be sure to want to bring in some funds.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, November 8, 2020, 06:49:29 »

Wellens might come after some of our players but the summer is more likely than January unless Salford are willing to pay transfer fees. Power will be sure to want to bring in some funds.
Who? Who would you realistically take out of that squad?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: