Curran - 3 (12.5%)
Twine - 0 (0%)
Missilou - 2 (8.3%)
Omotoye - 0 (0%)
Flashheart - 5 (20.8%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC vs Shrewsbury T MoM  (Read 4847 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, February 8, 2021, 10:03:22 »

This is actually a bit annoying now. Accidentally or otherwise, someone seems to have wiped the previous results of the poll and reset them. This means that I may not have captured everyone's previous vote and some people may now have voted twice. It's not a big deal, but I've gone to the bother of running these polls straight after every game this season, and have recorded the results and individual player stats with the idea that it may be vaguely interesting to see a summary of them at the end of the campaign. This game has kind of skewed the validity of that idea.

While we were joking about fake news and autocracy, I'm still capable of being a tiny bit pissed off that a democratic process was undermined on the TEF. Rant over.
 Crying

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Flashheart

« Reply #46 on: Monday, February 8, 2021, 10:29:02 »

I get bit too 'playful' after a few, the internet should really come with a breathalyzer.

But Travers was definitely in the lead.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, February 8, 2021, 10:46:04 »

I get bit too 'playful' after a few, the internet should really come with a breathalyzer.

But Travers was definitely in the lead.

Grin If only Trump had that excuse. Anyway, I had (far too geekishly) already recorded the first 39 votes, which had Travers well ahead, so I've stopped the count there and added an asterisk, like our League 2 Championship*. Asterisks are quite the thing these days, aren't they.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: