Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What we saying today then  (Read 14761 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 12:50:46 »

The Duke has always been one of the best connected fans and posters on the TEF, I trust him 100%.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 12:53:05 »

Times like now where I wish we had the Adver at the same levels it was 2006-2013 where we'd receive regular updates on the goings on of our takeover sagas. Know it's not possible anymore due to the lack of funding Newsquest assign to the sports desk.

Not forgetting NDA’s and the small matter of Sub-juice.
Flashheart

« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 12:56:56 »

Come on Swindon.

This week has been excellent for English football so far - let's make it even better.

Announcements, please.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 13:56:52 »

Quote from: tans
Tim Cahill Wink

Harold Bishops ghost as his assistant
Townend80

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 14:01:21 »

PDC
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 14:06:05 »

The Duke has always been one of the best connected fans and posters on the TEF, I trust him 100%.

As you know JJ if Duke reveals anything it's usually spot on

So, give no fucks
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 14:38:37 »

I would be very, very surprised if the building blocks for next season were not being cemented in place on TOP of the foundation that Clem has already outlined in his recent interviews. I would wager that he was as certain as he could be that he’d get control of the club sooner rather than later. To leave it until later (whenever that transpired and certainly not September after the Power v Standing court case) would have dire consequences for the plans, hopes and aspirations he has for this club. Revisit the interviews if you need confirmation of the direction of travel he has embarked upon.

As has been mentioned and I think alluded to by Clem too is he has backers who will propel the club at the appropriate times with the monies it needs in a managed and I’m sure sustainable way. Therefore the wheels in the first chapter of Clems reign are turning NOW, the legal paperwork takes a bit of time but those ready to take the driving seat know time is of the essence and it will be pushed as hard as it can to be ready to walk straight in to SN1 the moment they get the keys and put new locks in the doors. That is why the Supermarine game was put back and that I sure is why McGreal and his assistant resigned they’re not the anointed ones. It’s happening, it really is, just be patient.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 14:45:27 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 15:25:38 »

Maybe this supposed hold up with the takeover is why McGreal legged it. Didn’t want to be in charge of a team with hardly any players and forced to play the kids. Much like what happened to Bolton when they got tonked every week.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 15:44:22 »

Maybe this supposed hold up with the takeover is why McGreal legged it. Didn’t want to be in charge of a team with hardly any players and forced to play the kids. Much like what happened to Bolton when they got tonked every week.

What supposed hold up, everyone ITK has suggested it will happen sometime this week, has that now changed?

EDIT - Seen other thread now, as you were.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11:37:52 »

As most people know...buying a house is a ballache with delays etc...this will drag on for a bit im sure.

Clems Army!
Townend80

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 12:27:41 »

Thinking new ownership and of course a new manager is miles away yet

Certainly when it comes to ownership, don’t think we’ll see a new owner until September. This is personal with Lee power. Sabotage
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 12:48:56 »

and the club could fall

but Power has a lot of cash tied up in this. so maybe not
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Thursday, July 1, 2021, 13:50:18 »

We could be the next Bury

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up