J Grant - 2 (3%)
J Smith - 5 (7.5%)
Hope - 25 (37.3%)
Iandolo - 0 (0%)
Pitman - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC vs Hull C MoM  (Read 3737 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« on: Saturday, October 31, 2020, 17:03:44 »

Spoilt for choice this week!  Too Cool

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 31, 2020, 17:08:30 »

Hope for me, although there were a few decent performances.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 31, 2020, 17:39:03 »

Payne was good again.

Good signing, him.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 31, 2020, 17:47:25 »

A real tough one. Everyone played well. Hope put in a good shift. Caddis was excellent. But my mom goes to Johnny Smith. I just feel he had Hull in the back foot whenever he got the ball.

That said,  whoever gets it deserves it. It was one of those games

brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 31, 2020, 18:10:22 »

Hope and Caddis had excellent games but Odimayo mom for me, he’s turning into a very good player
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 31, 2020, 18:14:37 »

Donohue for me. Thought he was outstanding.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 31, 2020, 18:29:56 »

Caddis for me. Defended well in both halves. Overlapped well in first half. Cracking position and shot for goal. Shithoused well all game.

Hope ran him close.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, October 31, 2020, 18:46:08 »

You know no one’s going to enter your vote for you. You have to queue up at the polling station.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, October 31, 2020, 19:08:44 »

Voted for Caddis, but I’d say honourable mention to Kovar. Having been a bit suspect at times I thought he was solid today (one mistake giving away a corner in the first half and their offside goal aside) also started the move for the winner.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, October 31, 2020, 19:11:43 »

Voted for Caddis, but I’d say honourable mention to Kovar. Having been a bit suspect at times I thought he was solid today (one mistake giving away a corner in the first half and their offside goal aside) also started the move for the winner.
Very much this, luckily neither mistake led to a goal but his coming out to claim crosses today was very good, definately his best game for Town so far.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, October 31, 2020, 20:03:48 »

I was going to post something similar. Kovar has looked poor most of the time. Today, he pulled off a couple of good saves, including at his near post. I thought he grew with confidence and had a great assist for the second goal. Thought it was interesting to see Caddis congratulate him and others in the team applaud. Halam Hope applauded him on several other occasions too.

Still slow coming out for the offside goal and also rushed out of his area in the last 5 mins leaving the goal exposed - but better to be decisive than not. Well done Matej!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, October 31, 2020, 20:08:37 »

Great shout and getting better by each game.
Looked excellent today.
Rapidflyer

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, October 31, 2020, 22:29:15 »

Had to go with Jonny, getting back to near full fitness now and it showed whenever he got the ball. Initial acceleration is getting close and the partnership with Caddis is starting to bond. Quick thinking on 1st goal and caused Hull lots of problems as they were worried about his pace.

Great Team performance and really thought they all deserved to be MOM to be fair. Not a result Hull expected looking at the fan feedback 
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, November 1, 2020, 08:43:50 »

Had to go with Jonny, getting back to near full fitness now and it showed whenever he got the ball. Initial acceleration is getting close and the partnership with Caddis is starting to bond. Quick thinking on 1st goal and caused Hull lots of problems as they were worried about his pace.

Great Team performance and really thought they all deserved to be MOM to be fair. Not a result Hull expected looking at the fan feedback  

Nice one, definitely looks to be getting closer to 90 minutes whilst maintaining those consistent sprints.
So different watching the game from a TV screen but Hull were worried with his pace and moved an additional defender over to cover the space.
Another player who had a decent game, they all done their job yesterday and stuck to their tasks, that was really pleasing.

mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, November 1, 2020, 09:11:03 »

A very good all round display yesterday. Hope for me provided a vital link in his hold up play that we have been missing. He brought the 3 creative players behind him excellently and deserves to start Tuesday .
Grounds seems solid and the back four looked more settled. Kovar has a better game too which will boost the confidence of the whole team.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: