Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Hull City matchday thread  (Read 20478 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Monday, November 2, 2020, 09:37:45 »

on ifollow replays, totally agree.  I only learned recently such tech as 'auto ball follower' was being used thanks to that lino bald head incident!

is it possible replays are on auto detect too? if so, turn them off please ifollow.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Monday, November 2, 2020, 09:42:35 »

on ifollow replays, totally agree.  I only learned recently such tech as 'auto ball follower' was being used thanks to that lino bald head incident!

is it possible replays are on auto detect too? if so, turn them off please ifollow.

I think goals only replays should be administered. I know its probably not viable but they could do an accumulated half time highlight reel of replays if they really must?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Monday, November 2, 2020, 09:46:03 »

...and the 5 minute long advert break when you're trying to listen to a pre-match interview with the manager, a coach or a player, very annoying.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Monday, November 2, 2020, 10:03:16 »

Why does the extended highlights have commentary from what I suppose the EFL Quest fella? Does he just add commentary after the game is finished?
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Monday, November 2, 2020, 18:19:31 »

...and the 5 minute long advert break when you're trying to listen to a pre-match interview with the manager, a coach or a player, very annoying.

I switched to radio only after the game and you don't get the adverts.  I assume you can do the same beforehand, but I didn't think about it until afterwards.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Monday, November 2, 2020, 18:28:11 »

Why does the extended highlights have commentary from what I suppose the EFL Quest fella? Does he just add commentary after the game is finished?

Think that is a sharing of resources agreement with the Press Association. A lot of the media companies do share their footage/resources; I would assume with a pre-agreed fee/contract.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Monday, November 2, 2020, 18:30:01 »

I've done that a few times, problem is there has been occasion where the live video stream hasn't started up again and I've had to restart the browser or change to my phone's hotspot or some such other solution. 

Don't fancy not having the video ready to go from kick off.  It hasn't been a problem before this season, the 1st season of iFollow was often ropey but since then it's been pretty good, extra usage from UK customers, I guess, has likely been the problem in this regard.  The introduction of these long ad breaks is also a new thing mind.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Monday, November 2, 2020, 18:31:32 »

I've done that a few times, problem is there has been occasion where the live video stream hasn't started up again and I've had to restart the browser or change to my phone's hotspot or some such other solution. 

Don't fancy not having the video ready to go from kick off.  It hasn't been a problem before this season, the 1st season of iFollow was often ropey but since then it's been pretty good, extra usage from UK customers, I guess, has likely been the problem in this regard.  The introduction of these long ad breaks is also a new thing mind.

Fair point.  Safest to take the hit pre match and make the switch post match, I guess.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: