Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Trust Matters" Video Pilot  (Read 2782 times)
dphunt88

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 07:35:25 »

Morning all, you may have seen this already on twitter or Facebook? But wanted to share here as well for those who aren't social media savvy...

A pilot of a video "Trust Matters" update - updating the fan-base on off-field matters, including a very full County Ground purchase update from Steve Mytton and Rob Angus.

Give it a watch and let us know what you think about the format/content? We're conscious it's a bit long, and will look to address this in any future episodes.

Want as much fan engagement as possible, so let us know any topics you'd like to see covered in future? And if you'd like to come on the show and talk about something under the off-field banner, then please get in touch with us on info@truststfc.com - Cheers!

Enthusiastic Loathed Strangers Podcast contributor.
Local media whore.
Ernie Hunt's second cousin, honest!
Overweight local cricket all-rounder!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 08:40:06 »

Watched it last night. Yes, could do with a little tightening up, but I was mainly reminded how lucky we are to have such persistent, dedicated and competent people working for our interests. The ownership wrangle is very frustrating in blocking the CG purchase discussions, but the current board has made huge progress over the last five years, and I for one am happy to keep paying my subs for as long as they're running the Trust.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
dphunt88

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 09:17:20 »

Watched it last night. Yes, could do with a little tightening up, but I was mainly reminded how lucky we are to have such persistent, dedicated and competent people working for our interests. The ownership wrangle is very frustrating in blocking the CG purchase discussions, but the current board has made huge progress over the last five years, and I for one am happy to keep paying my subs for as long as they're running the Trust.

Thanks Red Frog! Agree on the need to tighten up a bit...

Local media whore.
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 10:23:49 »

Really great content and information. I for one will be a regular viewer of this.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 11:00:20 »

Opened it, noticed it was 50+ mins so will have to watch it after work, but the 5 mins I did watch looked good and interesting, albeit could you please ask Steve to sit bloody still, man fidgets worse than I do!  Cheesy
dphunt88

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 11:34:30 »

Opened it, noticed it was 50+ mins so will have to watch it after work, but the 5 mins I did watch looked good and interesting, albeit could you please ask Steve to sit bloody still, man fidgets worse than I do!  Cheesy

Thanks Horlock.

Re: Steve's fidgeting - this is what 5-6 of trying to get through to Lee Power will give you!  Wink

Local media whore.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 16:01:35 »

Gets a Yes from me.
Very informative and I have known Steve M for a fair few years. Anyone that puts that amount of time into our beloved football club deserves respect and credit 👍
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: