Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford v Swindon pre match  (Read 37578 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 13:18:49 »

Huh?
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 13:20:15 »

The chap on their forum who claims we don’t get under their skin is now gloating they are beating us on thread pages 🤦🏻‍♂️

They probably use big font to be fair Smiley

You have to laugh that they bring out the intelligence battle between us, the intelligence in Oxford is imported  Cheesy
Take the Uni out of the equation = oh dear.

« Last Edit: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 13:34:20 by 4D » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 13:42:30 »

I'm all for a bit of rivalry, but I don't think anybody is in a position to belittle another person's intelligence while simultaneously generalising about them because they just so happen to support a particular football team. (And it works both ways)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 13:54:07 »

I'm all for a bit of rivalry, but I don't think anybody is in a position to belittle another person's intelligence while simultaneously generalising about them because they just so happen to support a particular football team. (And it works both ways)

You'll be telling me a person's footballing allegiance doesn't instantly lead to them growing additional fingers and/or inserting those fingers into their own relatives next. Vile lies.
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 13:59:38 »

You'll be telling me a person's footballing allegiance doesn't instantly lead to them growing additional fingers and/or inserting those fingers into their own relatives next. Vile lies.

Yeah you’re talking nonsense there come on!!

It’s all very petty isn’t it, bring back Eric I say
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 14:27:20 »

They just spout bollocks. The same old bollocks.
Flashheart

« Reply #51 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 14:33:50 »

You'll be telling me a person's footballing allegiance doesn't instantly lead to them growing additional fingers and/or inserting those fingers into their own relatives next.

I wouldn't go that far.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 15:06:26 »

Wellens now 2/1 favourite for Salford no smoke without 🔥

So, give no fucks
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 15:07:32 »

I would love to be excited about this game, but I am with RobT, I struggle to get excited about anything football or Swindon Town in it's current guise of the game.. 

Unfortunately for me it's all a bit meh, and that includes this derby which is obviously not usually the case.

This virus just needs to fuck off.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 15:13:48 »

I would love to be excited about this game, but I am with RobT, I struggle to get excited about anything football or Swindon Town in it's current guise of the game.. 

Unfortunately for me it's all a bit meh, and that includes this derby which is obviously not usually the case.

Well put football is flat at the moment and really hard to watch

So, give no fucks
Panda Paws

« Reply #55 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 15:19:39 »

Yep. I'm in the middle of a full existential crisis as a football fan.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 15:27:33 »

Not just football. All the distractions that we need more than ever right now - pubs, restaurants, gigs, films, theatres - have been taken away. It's just unrelentingly dull.

In fact, having my online football is one of the highlights of the week. But then, I wasn't going to the games before this all happened anyway, so the experience hasn't been so different for me as for the regulars.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 15:34:09 »

Agree with every word of the above...
Panda Paws

« Reply #58 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 15:37:45 »

In fact, having my online football is one of the highlights of the week. But then, I wasn't going to the games before this all happened anyway, so the experience hasn't been so different for me as for the regulars.

I get this. Swindon games are the one thing I look forward to more than anything, but it's still 10% of what it was.

Unrelentingly dull is the operative phrase for sure - Work at home, walk, gym, watch TV, repeat for 7 days a week (our lives are very simple with no kids).

SleafordRobin

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 15:48:28 »

I get this. Swindon games are the one thing I look forward to more than anything, but it's still 10% of what it was.

Unrelentingly dull is the operative phrase for sure - Work at home, walk, gym, watch TV, repeat for 7 days a week (our lives are very simple with no kids).

Same...without the walk & Gym, I'm getting fat as fuck!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: