Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford v Swindon pre match  (Read 37577 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 10:27:31 »

Lots of willy waving going on over there, let them do it, inbred twats.

It is just another game even if it is against them, for me its the crowd that makes derbies and without a crowd its no more important than any other game.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 10:35:54 »

A willy waving competition between two chaps tending towards the chode, at the moment. We really need a win, not so much for the derby aspect but just because we've been pretty miserable these last few weeks.
Panda Paws

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 10:40:26 »

A win would be great for morale and momentum. PV nailed it though - it's not a derby without fans really.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 11:01:57 »

A pretty average rivalry for me, I’ll be glad when this game is done and dusted
02hodgsol

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 11:04:41 »

Cant fucking stand that lot down the road - a lot closer for me as I live only mins from their shithole tasteless ground.
Its v hard living in their patch so would be nice to have something to shout about!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 11:09:03 »

Lots of willy waving going on over there, let them do it, inbred twats.

It is just another game even if it is against them, for me its the crowd that makes derbies and without a crowd its no more important than any other game.

The fence end will be full  Smiley
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 11:10:04 »

Cant fucking stand that lot down the road - a lot closer for me as I live only mins from their shithole tasteless ground.
Its v hard living in their patch so would be nice to have something to shout about!

Indeed. Hope the fence paint is dry Saturday.
Valid Pint

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 12:14:04 »

Have they arranged a Bananagate reunion with Julian Alsopp as guest speaker?
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 12:36:37 »

The chap on their forum who claims we don’t get under their skin is now gloating they are beating us on thread pages 🤦🏻‍♂️
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 12:48:01 »

Why weren’t  there forums when we used to stuff them every game and, even better, when they got relegated out of the football league and floundered for 5(?) years.

I don’t think we have even scored at the Triangle.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 12:51:31 »

Why weren’t  there forums when we used to stuff them every game and, even better, when they got relegated out of the football league and floundered for 5(?) years.

Obika had a goal disallowed in one gane if that counts.
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 12:53:04 »

No I don’t think we have scored at the retail park but then again we haven’t played many games there. But that’s down to them being fucking terrible and irrelevant for many years.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 12:57:41 »

I used to quite enjoy the rivalry, this game is only important in so far as stabilising  the start of the season for us though.  That could be because I've found this new sport, during Covid, to be an odd shadow of what it was before.  As usual, most teams I watch are losing at regular intervals, but I seem somewhat less annoyed by it.  Sport is a cruel mistress at the best of times (the odds are always stacked on not being the best, whoever you support, over time), right now the mistress has replaced the entire thing with a sort of simulation.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 13:00:47 »

I used to quite enjoy the rivalry, this game is only important in so far as stabilising  the start of the season for us though.  That could be because I've found this new sport, during Covid, to be an odd shadow of what it was before.  As usual, most teams I watch are losing at regular intervals, but I seem somewhat less annoyed by it.  Sport is a cruel mistress at the best of times (the odds are always stacked on not being the best, whoever you support, over time), right now the mistress has replaced the entire thing with a sort of simulation.

A situation many men, and their mistresses, will be familiar with.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 13:03:00 »

A girl on the beach today dropped her bikini bottoms. I tried not to look but I’m sure it winked at me.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: