Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Disastrous first dates  (Read 2377 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« on: Sunday, September 27, 2020, 11:03:08 »

Many years back I met a girl for a first date who was attractive, lovely figure & personality but as we were in close conversation I noticed that she had lots of long hairs growing out of her chin which completely put me off and never saw her again  Roll Eyes

So, give no fucks
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 27, 2020, 11:38:31 »

Not sure if this occurred to you at the time, but your companion may have been a man.

Nothing to see here
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 27, 2020, 11:47:29 »

Not sure if this occurred to you at the time, but your companion may have been a man.

That did cross my mind but she was very slender & petit so probably not!

So, give no fucks
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 27, 2020, 21:00:08 »

Many years back I met a girl for a first date who was attractive, lovely figure & personality but as we were in close conversation I noticed that she had lots of long hairs growing out of her chin which completely put me off and never saw her again  Roll Eyes

She binned you?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 27, 2020, 21:16:10 »

She binned you?

No I couldn't face seeing her again so never got in touch

So, give no fucks
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, September 27, 2020, 21:39:07 »

Gillette her go?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, September 27, 2020, 21:58:03 »

Gillette her go?

Clever Clap

So, give no fucks
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, September 27, 2020, 22:22:55 »

Gillette her go?
Is that really the best we get?
Barry Scott

« Reply #8 on: Monday, September 28, 2020, 04:15:23 »

I went on a date once with a girl I used to fancy the fuck out of. She was so far out of my league. Went ok, ended up back to hers and got absolutely shit faced (she didn’t).

At some point during the evening I managed to piss all over her bathroom floor (don’t ask me how, I don’t know) then used ALL her toilet roll to clean it up and then blocked the toilet with it.

I’m still not entirely sure how it played out as I stayed the night (nothing happened, I was too awkward back then) and don’t recall how we both used the toilet after that point (presume it freed itself up).

I didn’t get a second date and ddn’t even remember the pissing incident until some time later like a horrible flash back.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, September 28, 2020, 08:44:49 »

I went on a date once with a girl I used to fancy the fuck out of. She was so far out of my league. Went ok, ended up back to hers and got absolutely shit faced (she didn’t).

At some point during the evening I managed to piss all over her bathroom floor (don’t ask me how, I don’t know) then used ALL her toilet roll to clean it up and then blocked the toilet with it.

I’m still not entirely sure how it played out as I stayed the night (nothing happened, I was too awkward back then) and don’t recall how we both used the toilet after that point (presume it freed itself up).

I didn’t get a second date and ddn’t even remember the pissing incident until some time later like a horrible flash back.
Clap

The flashback can certainly be gratuitously cruel.

Your hilarious tale reminded me of the following clip:

Peter Sellers, out of his league, loo paper everywhere but certainly more socially sensitive than you would have been....

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, September 28, 2020, 08:51:28 »

Clap

The flashback can certainly be gratuitously cruel.

Your hilarious tale reminded me of the following clip:

Peter Sellers, out of his league, loo paper everywhere but certainly more socially sensitive than you would have been....

Fantastic clip😁 He certainly got himself in a pickle!

So, give no fucks
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, September 28, 2020, 11:58:08 »

Why is the "Why is the disastrous first dates thread locked" locked..

Bloody admins letting the power go to their heads again..  Ban em I say..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, September 28, 2020, 12:47:09 »

This comes to mind...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-41167296
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: