Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Socially Distant Season Tickets  (Read 3657 times)
theakston2k

Ignore
« on: Sunday, September 13, 2020, 12:43:45 »

Anyone had a look at their season ticket on there e-ticketing account. I now have a socially distant season ticket in a different seat, not best pleased as had the same seat since the DRS opened but needs must I guess. Hopefully we do get some consultation as the seat I’ve been allocated would leave me right at the far end of the the stand.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 13, 2020, 13:03:44 »

I am up a row and a few seats along, both kids and myself a family bubble.
To be honest you can’t argue with that and will just be glad to be able to return “home”.
At least they are thinking about it which is positive I guess.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 13, 2020, 13:08:23 »

I am up a row and a few seats along, both kids and myself a family bubble.
To be honest you can’t argue with that and will just be glad to be able to return “home”.
At least they are thinking about it which is positive I guess.
Good that we seem ready to go just a 20 seat move to the far end of the stand in my case might not be ideal. Be interesting to see how the bubble works if you bring a friend for a game or even if you actually able to.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 13, 2020, 13:19:40 »

Glad to hear plans are being worked through, and if the price to pay to return to watching live football is moving 20 seats then that’s fine with me.

Let’s hope the club aren’t bombarded by muppets complaining they aren’t in their precise seat, as if we are in normal times! Never pleasing some people.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 13, 2020, 13:19:46 »

You’d imagine the majority of fans would like to sit in the middle of the side stands, which isn’t going to be possible for everyone, so unfortunately a few are going to have to be on the ends.
But if that’s what it takes to get fans back in then so be it.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, September 13, 2020, 13:25:30 »

You’d imagine the majority of fans would like to sit in the middle of the side stands, which isn’t going to be possible for everyone, so unfortunately a few are going to have to be on the ends.
Will be interesting to know how many season tickets have been sold tbh as would give an idea of the scale of the issue, guess we will get further info closer to the time when fans are back.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, September 13, 2020, 15:04:40 »

Exactly. I'd take a perch on one of the floodlights right now if I could get back in
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, September 13, 2020, 15:13:29 »

Exactly. I'd take a perch on one of the floodlights right now if I could get back in

Agreed but I just think there will need to be some consultation as not all ‘bubbles’ have linked their season tickets and what not so probably scope to reduce the amount of movements required.
Chunkyhair

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, September 13, 2020, 15:31:18 »

How do you see your seat allocation? I went to the e-ticketing site and couldn't find anything.

Cheers in advance for pointers

No one kills a thread like me....
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, September 13, 2020, 16:04:58 »

How do you see your seat allocation? I went to the e-ticketing site and couldn't find anything.

Cheers in advance for pointers

once you have the e ticket site open, go to buy tickets, then account, then account history.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, September 13, 2020, 16:15:29 »

nothing changed here.

wondering, as we have non consecutive seats on a family ticket (one is a row in front)

chances of getting in the ground any time soon is zero I suppose
AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, September 13, 2020, 17:08:30 »

We have two seats with non-season ticket holders either side of us, and have been given the same seats on the new tickets.
Must be a right palava trying to sort this all out, glad the club seem to be getting ready, fans back at football can't come soon enough.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, September 13, 2020, 17:20:48 »

As a distinctly non techy guy can somebody point me in the right direction to find where we will be sitting if we ever get back in this season, ta muchly
AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, September 13, 2020, 17:29:40 »

As a distinctly non techy guy can somebody point me in the right direction to find where we will be sitting if we ever get back in this season, ta muchly

Log into the ticketing site and then go to https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swindontown/MyAccount/AccountHistory (or click on My Account->Account History in the top right)

Once there you should see in your account history a record saying you purchased 1 item around the beginning of September (mine was 3rd Sept). These are your socially distanced season ticket(s), you'll have one entry per season ticket on your account.
Click the little downward arrow and it'll expand, showing you your new seat number.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, September 13, 2020, 17:54:27 »

Phew. Same seat.
Although I hope that batch managed to contain the builders bum during lockdown so no unexpected half moon rising this season.  Smiley

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: