Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tyler Smith  (Read 2111 times)
Shrivvy Road

« on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 18:57:08 »

Seems to have gone under the radar a bit with all the chat of new strikers coming in.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say he scores 15 plus for us next season if he stays fit. I have seen a few of our games and every time his movement has impressed me. He seems to be sniffing in and around the area at all times, i like him.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 18:59:18 »

Seems to have gone under the radar a bit with all the chat of new strikers coming in.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say he scores 15 plus for us next season if he stays fit. I have seen a few of our games and every time his movement has impressed me. He seems to be sniffing in and around the area at all times, i like him.

Bags of potential and should have lots of opportunities to bag a hatful

So, give no fucks
Geoff the Ref

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 19:06:37 »

Bags of potential and should have lots of opportunities to bag a hatful
It’s already been said that we may be getting goals from a range of players this year.  Tyler is certainly one of them. Smiley
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 19:09:03 »

It’s already been said that we may be getting goals from a range of players this year.  Tyler is certainly one of them. Smiley

Let's hope the centre halfs contribute like Shaun Taylor used to

So, give no fucks
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 20:08:54 »

I have seen a few of our games

Dont tell that geezer who is nearly on a 1000 games you have seen any Wink
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 21:33:30 »

Dont tell that geezer who is nearly on a 1000 games you have seen any Wink
I’m looking forward to his Blackpool match report watching a closed curtain!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #6 on: Friday, September 4, 2020, 08:48:50 »

I agree. for me hes a better all round player than Yates.

He has much more pace and control than Yates and he knows where the net is, I think he could easily get 15 to 20 if he plays in almost every game.

I think Yates will do well to get into double figures at Blackpool.

I have a feeling he will be playing as a lone striker in tomorrows game with DJ, Payne and J Smith sat behind him with Doughty and Grant in the middle.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, September 4, 2020, 09:39:59 »

+1
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: