Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v WBA Under 21 - pre- and post-match  (Read 22297 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 16:41:11 »

looked a bit rusty to me too
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 16:49:43 »

Caddis was on there to get through 90 minutes, nothing more.  He wandered around the pitch at times and was playing in little bursts of energy followed by long periods of taking a rest.  If that was a proper game, he'd have been yanked off, as it is, that was probably the expectation for him.  He's one of those players that gets fit by playing I think.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 16:52:51 »

he said he'd rather play Saturday/Tuesday on loop than train
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 17:00:57 »

Caddis is fine. People are over reacting (shock) a little again.

Can't be easy being a full back when you have no protection from midfield, no wide player helping track back and Curran inside  of you. On top of which the aim will be to not be injured for the league game on Sat.

Think we have to Hunt LB  and Caddis RB for Rochdale. Iandolo was more of a concern for me than Caddis.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #289 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 17:04:25 »

Can't be easy being a full back when you have no protection from midfield, no wide player helping track back and Curran inside  of you. On top of which the aim will be to not be injured for the league game on Sat.

Think we have to Hunt LB  and Caddis RB for Rochdale. Iandolo was more of a concern for me than Caddis.
I agree, I thin Caddis will be RB with Hunt at LB on Saturday, the centre back pairing and Iandolo were bigger headaches.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #290 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 17:05:28 »

Has anyone said he isn't? He was poor last night simple as that. It's ok to criticise players for a poor performance without thinking we want him out
Flashheart

« Reply #291 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 17:06:08 »

Iandolo just isn't a LB.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 17:06:55 »

Iandolo just isn't a LB.

I don't see him as a left winger which only leaves left midfield

So, give no fucks
Geoff the Ref

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 17:09:26 »

I agree, I thin Caddis will be RB with Hunt at LB on Saturday, the centre back pairing and Iandolo were bigger headaches.
Oh, Peter, you’re getting critical of Iandolo again.  The terriers will be snapping round your heels!
Can we just hope that Curran was only being played as a favour from Power to his mate?  I can’t believe that Wellens considers him worth a place in the team.  
It’s a bit like playing the whole game with 10 men. Doh
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 17:12:00 »

Oh, Peter, you’re getting critical of Iandolo again.  The terriers will be snapping round your heels!
Can we just hope that Curran was only being played as a favour from Power to his mate?  I can’t believe that Wellens considers him worth a place in the team.  

We may have played better with 10 men😁

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 17:12:50 »

Quote from: Flashheart
Iandolo just isn't a LB.
that's always been the problem.

he's got good technique. I just can't work out what his position is.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #296 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 17:12:56 »

Oh, Peter, you’re getting critical of Iandolo again.  The terriers will be snapping round your heels!
Can we just hope that Curran was only being played as a favour from Power to his mate?  I can’t believe that Wellens considers him worth a place in the team. 
Iandolo as FH says just is not a left back.

I would rather see Grant at CB alongside Odimayo if it came down to it if Baudry and fryers are not fit enough.

Flashheart

« Reply #297 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 17:14:10 »

that's always been the problem.

he's got good technique. I just can't work out what his position is.

I think last season he was showing signs of being a decent winger/attacking midfielder.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #298 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 17:17:34 »

I think last season he was showing signs of being a decent winger/attacking midfielder.
Ditto, going forwards he looks quite handy at times but defending is not the strong point of his game and never will be. He could well be ok with Hunt or Donohue sat in behind him allowing him to get caught upfield without having to track back so much, but not as the lone left sided defender.

Flashheart

« Reply #299 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 17:19:57 »

It was unfortunate for him that he got his injury when he did. With the run of games he was having, he was beginning to have more of an impact.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: