Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TEF Karma  (Read 8646 times)
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 15:15:52 »

True story, my missus went to school in Yorkshire with a kid called Luke North, what sort of a wanker of a parent does that to their kid up there.
I once knew a kid called Wayne King (also a true story). Now that is cuntyness of the highest calibre.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 15:20:43 »

wHY dOnT wE gEt AnY nEw PoStErs

In other news, the TEF has had more than 100 new members in seven of the last twelve months. Before this year it had only happened three times in the previous eleven years where stats are available (Sept 2012, Jan 2011*, May 2010)

There are loads of new members. Whether or not any of them are any good really is up to your own tastes I susppose.

* Jan 2011 had over 400, which is a huge outlier. I wonder if people had to re-register then for some reason?

Source: http://thetownend.com/index.php?action=stats

I realise nobody actually cares that much, but I like numbers.

Edit: Having compared those stats to the members list, they really don't agree. Do lots of spam accounts get deleted or something?
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 15:24:35 by Nemo » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 15:21:23 »

I've no idea who is being moaned about with chats etc but this forum has derailed for as long as I can remember. Rarely do topics stick to subject. Just skip past stuff you don't want to read. Not difficult is it?
Flashheart

« Reply #108 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 15:26:44 »

Just skip past stuff you don't want to read. Not difficult is it?

Irony much?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 15:27:10 »

I imagine this to be what it's like being stuck in a fucking room with Jedward.

They had their place in the sun last week putting it to that anti-vaxxer twat from The Corrs!
Flashheart

« Reply #110 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 15:27:44 »

In other news, the TEF has had more than 100 new members in seven of the last twelve months. Before this year it had only happened three times in the previous eleven years where stats are available (Sept 2012, Jan 2011*, May 2010)

There are loads of new members. Whether or not any of them are any good really is up to your own tastes I susppose.

* Jan 2011 had over 400, which is a huge outlier. I wonder if people had to re-register then for some reason?

Source: http://thetownend.com/index.php?action=stats

I realise nobody actually cares that much, but I like numbers.

Edit: Having compared those stats to the members list, they really don't agree. Do lots of spam accounts get deleted or something?

The captcha was broken for gawd knows how long, during which time we had zero new members.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 16:28:47 »

Trouble is it's about 125% bollocks with some irritating posters.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 16:31:11 »

Trouble is it's about 125% bollocks with some irritating posters.
Well yes, but we're learning to put up with you Smiley
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 16:46:24 »

I don't have to read my shite  Smiley
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 16:48:12 »

I don't have to read my shite  Smiley

Don't be too self critical it's the same as everyone else's 😁

So, give no fucks
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #115 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 18:43:29 »

Scott Twine.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 18:46:06 »

In other news, the TEF has had more than 100 new members in seven of the last twelve months.
Glory hunters.

And cunts to a man.  Or woman. etc
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 18:47:40 »

Glory hunters.

And cunts to a man.  Or woman. etc

Or in between😁 You never know these days!

So, give no fucks
Old_Town_Red

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 20:45:30 »

The captcha was broken for gawd knows how long, during which time we had zero new members.

Think it was only until I mentioned I couldn’t join the forum on twitter (Had been trying to register for ages) that it was fixed so you can all blame me  Smug Fuck Off
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 22:44:26 »

It's like one of those awkward nights out where you somehow ended up in the wrong crowd.

Stuck with characters that can't handle their booze, making jokes that aren't funny but laugh hysterically regardless while oblivious that everybody around them is bored to tears and really not having a good time. The type that think they're being cool because they're being irritating in an 'oh, what are you like?' kind of way but the reality is that they're being irritating in a 'for the love of god, PLEASE just go away', kind of way.

You know --- those nights where you are really thinking about sneaking off and going elsewhere. I've actually found myself visiting that facebook group in the last few days.

Hopefully it'll pass.

Thing is FH, you're quite the sly poster on here. What you typed out above is pretty much how you behave. Thinking you're cool letting us know you're getting on the molly or still getting a mohican. How old. Are you? Oh I do apologise, it must be so cool to be in "your crowd".

Ever since joining this forum, you stand out as one who has pretty much never given me the light of day or even been adult enough to separate any similarities and differences. I really don't know why because I don't believe we've ever fucking met.

Oh, except for some very brief time when we agreed about Flerfers, you genuinely must fucking hate it when there have been things I've said, that you know you agree with but you can't bring yourself to say it.

You're the annoying cunt people don't want to be with on a night out. Maybe take stock before making out how "cool" you think you are. It wouldn't surprise me if you are one that makes up troll accounts either. Again, too cool for school...or is that phrase outdated and unfunny now? Please let us know what is current.

Sorry, we don't all match up to your standards, didn't realise there was an authority on the style of writing?! Remember you're fortunate enough to write for your job, we can't all be as perfect or as cool as yourself.

Love you  Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: