Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Interesting Places You've Taken A Dump  (Read 10502 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, August 28, 2020, 09:16:33 »

Many many years ago me and a mate went InterRailing and one night ended up in a small bar somewhere in Northern Spain with a bunch of Irish lads who were great fun. The bar was great but the facilities were basic - the bog was basically a hole in the middle of a tiled section of floor, with two raised sections to stand on, a broom to sweep in anything that didn't flow down the hole and a bog roll on a pole behind you. One of the Irish lads (tbf, drink had been taken) completely misunderstood the whole concept, didn't see the bog roll and came back complaining about having to wipe his arse with a broomstick. A very well used, crusty broomstick.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, August 28, 2020, 12:49:17 »

Many many years ago me and a mate went InterRailing and one night ended up in a small bar somewhere in Northern Spain with a bunch of Irish lads who were great fun. The bar was great but the facilities were basic - the bog was basically a hole in the middle of a tiled section of floor, with two raised sections to stand on, a broom to sweep in anything that didn't flow down the hole and a bog roll on a pole behind you. One of the Irish lads (tbf, drink had been taken) completely misunderstood the whole concept, didn't see the bog roll and came back complaining about having to wipe his arse with a broomstick. A very well used, crusty broomstick.

'One of the Irish lads' eh? ;-)

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, August 28, 2020, 13:12:16 »

on a boat in Thailand I was absolutely banging for a shite and found the toilets (by following my nose) which sounds similar to the hole in the floor in Pauld story which was absolutely disgusting. Of course it was a stinky messy affair and the poxy hose just wasn't up to much cleaning wise. I'm sure I'll remember that boat journey for as long as I live!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, August 28, 2020, 13:58:27 »

'One of the Irish lads' eh? ;-)
Ha ha, yes! Cheesy
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, August 28, 2020, 15:45:17 »

You never forget your most challenging dump. Mine was in a snow-strewn Gorky Park, Moscow in February 1986. We were on a student group tour of the Soviet Union, and were all suffering after ten days of boiled cabbage and horse meat. I swear no cleaner had ventured into the brick toilet block since the Germans' retreat in January 1942. In fact, these toilets were probably the main reason for their retreat.

Later on the bus, we sang a new version of Blueberry Hill - "I left my mark, on Gorky Park". Happy days.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, August 28, 2020, 15:48:55 »

You never forget your most challenging dump. Mine was in a snow-strewn Gorky Park, Moscow in February 1986. We were on a student group tour of the Soviet Union, and were all suffering after ten days of boiled cabbage and horse meat. I swear no cleaner had ventured into the brick toilet block since the Germans' retreat in January 1942. In fact, these toilets were probably the main reason for their retreat.

Later on the bus, we sang a new version of Blueberry Hill - "I left my mark, on Gorky Park". Happy days.

Putin would have you poisoned if you done that now Clap

So, give no fucks
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, August 28, 2020, 15:58:58 »

I know I rarely post but here is my poo story,

It happened about 15 years ago, me and the wife had just got back from holiday, and pretty much gone straight to bed.

About 4 in the morning I get up desperate for a shit, no bog roll anywhere in the house. Not a massive problem as there is ( or was) a 24 hour Tdesco just up the road.
Jump in the motor ( after chucking some clothes on obviously ). Get to Tesco really needing to shit by this point. Customer bogs locked. So I buy my toilet roll, and a few other bits and pieces as I thought it was a bit weird just being bog roll and 4 in the morning.

Jump back in the car it would not start.  So I start walking home, about half way I just can't hold it in anymore so have to go into a wooded area for a shite. I do what I needed to do and feeling very relieved continue home.

It starts to rain and I put my hood up, only to find I had somehow ( still not sure how) shit in the hood of my jacket so now have a practically still steaming poo on my head  Sad   

So the most interesting place I have had a dump is on my own head. 

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, August 28, 2020, 16:04:33 »

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, August 28, 2020, 16:07:43 »

That is a brilliant story
tans

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, August 28, 2020, 16:10:02 »

Flammableben esque that is
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, August 28, 2020, 16:17:40 »

1st Place
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, August 28, 2020, 16:24:01 »

Whilst we are on the subject of impossible feats of shit.

Nothing interesting about the location, I was at home (well I guess technically my parents home) and I was taking care of business as you do and I had this weird feeling, like I’d been (which I had) but it was still connected to the body part it comes out of. Clenched as you do to cut off any stragglers, nothing - still there.

Confused I stand up and fuck knows how. It’s managed to curl out at such an angle it’s ended up on the toilet seat, hence why it didn’t drop. I just look in bemusement as even after I’ve stood up it’s still perched on the toilet seat.

How the hell thats even remotely physically possible I don’t still don’t know.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, August 28, 2020, 16:30:57 »

Ah the good old clench.

Got callled out a few times mid-shit whilst working at the fire station. Always interesting, was like russian roulette
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, August 28, 2020, 16:35:21 »

I've still not got over some people squat over rather than sit on the toilet seat.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, August 28, 2020, 16:44:43 »

I've still not got over some people squat over rather than sit on the toilet seat.

Isn't squatting an Asian thing and who would sit on a dirty toilet without paper on it😁

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: