Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Online Coverage  (Read 1564 times)
MichaelPook
Oh stop it Mr Fatbury!

Ignore
« on: Monday, August 24, 2020, 11:37:48 »

What is the latest situation regarding watching the new season online? Do we need to be on iFollow? Or are we still awaiting information?

I used to be Fatbury
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, August 24, 2020, 11:39:32 »

Sky and iFollow are covering all matches until stadium capacity reaches 50%. Not sure what the link up between them actually is, though.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, August 24, 2020, 11:39:44 »

Think they said something like if you have a season ticket you can watch for free, otherwise it will be ifollow fee or such like up to the point until capacity returns above 50%. I remember seeing something yesterday but can't remember where.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, August 24, 2020, 12:40:42 »

yeah I saw that. the normal £10 per match, just includes Saturday games being available until 50% capacity is reached.

may be cheaper via a vpn if the 'buy from another country with vpn, watch in UK without vpn' workaround still works. if
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, August 24, 2020, 12:53:30 »

Do we know yet if away games are covered by the season ticket = free Ifollow arrangement. One would assume it does, as you’d hope STs would be at home matches anyway? Might have misunderstood the logic in that somewhere though.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, August 24, 2020, 13:02:37 »

Is there an official source for the Ifollow stuff?? All I’ve seen was something from an unverified twitter account. The EFL website has nothing on it, and says matches at 3pm Saturday will be blocked out

Things get better but they never get good
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, August 24, 2020, 13:11:52 »

Is there an official source for the Ifollow stuff?? All I’ve seen was something from an unverified twitter account. The EFL website has nothing on it, and says matches at 3pm Saturday will be blocked out

I think there will be something from ifollow tomorrow.

On the 10th Aug i got an email saying they no longer supported direct debit and i needed to visit the STFC website on the 25th Aug to resubscribe. So i assume that may be when they set out the other new bits as well.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, August 24, 2020, 14:47:06 »

Quote from: WEBBERhyde
Do we know yet if away games are covered by the season ticket = free Ifollow arrangement. One would assume it does, as you’d hope STs would be at home matches anyway? Might have misunderstood the logic in that somewhere though.
I very very much doubt away games will be included free.

But you are free to subscribe for money
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: