Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Alan Hayward  (Read 6986 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« on: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 10:15:31 »

As many of you will know Alan Hayward one of the founders of the Loud & Proud Swindon Town forum has been suffering with bowel cancer for the last couple of years and was in remission, that was until about a month ago when it reared its head and came back and hit him hard.

It is with great sadness that I say Alan unfortunately lost his battle with cancer yesterday evening.

Alan was a lovely bloke who I had known since about 1994 and he will be sadly missed, yet another town fan gone far too soon.

RIP mate.
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 15:23:47 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 10:17:05 »

RIP TalkTalk
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 10:28:07 »

RIP x
Flashheart

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 10:31:08 »

There's no way of asking this without sounding derogatory, but it's not my intention. Apologies if it's taken that way

Is it the same Alan that was a bit creepy around the girls on the TEF? Just trying to figure out who it is.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 10:36:41 »

There's no way of asking this without sounding derogatory, but it's not my intention. Apologies if it's taken that way

Is it the same Alan that was a bit creepy around the girls on the TEF? Just trying to figure out who it is.
Yes mate he did go through a bit of a phase of being a bit creepy at times with several of the female posters.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 10:38:30 »

Talktalk? Not heard anything from him for years but engaged with him many times and he was always kind to me. Loved a rant and at times came across a bit creepy but definitely a big character and memorable on the forums. Sad to hear this. RIP
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 10:51:02 »

Think he got creepier the more alcohol he had in his system.

Sad news, regardless.
Not seen him for 10+ years now. Anyone who knew him better no how old his children are?
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 10:56:39 »

As many of you will know Alan Hayward one of the founders of the Loud & Proud Swindon Town forum has been suffering with bowel cancer for the last couple of years and was in remission, that was until about a month ago when it reared its head and came back and hit him hard.

It is with great sadness that I say Alan unfortunately lost his battle with cancer yesterday evening.

Alan was a lovely bloke who I had known since about 1994 and he will be sadly missed, yet another town fan gone far too soon.

RIP mate.

Please do not post anything publically as yet until all his family have been informed, thank you.

Jesus Christ.

RIP Alan
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 11:00:42 »

RIP TalkTalk, remember him well from the L&P days.  I knew this day was coming but it's still very sad, gone way too early.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 11:45:46 »

RIP Alan, remember him well
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 11:51:09 »

Another long standing member gone. Really sad to hear.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 12:11:08 »

I only knew him on here, had seen him driving around in his green lotus esprit. RIP Talk Talk.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 12:37:58 »

RIP
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 12:54:02 »

Think he got creepier the more alcohol he had in his system.

Sad news, regardless.
Not seen him for 10+ years now. Anyone who knew him better no how old his children are?

Pretty sure his children are now adults.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 13:32:42 »

Had quite a lot to do with him for a few years, a fun chap if a bit strange at times.  His heart was generally in the right place and good for a fixed opinion on life when you needed an argument.  Deserves thanks from many for simply agreeing to drive mini buses so often!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: