Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scott Twine  (Read 67457 times)
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Monday, August 24, 2020, 21:16:49 »

God I hope not

There can only be one.

Nothing to see here
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Monday, August 24, 2020, 22:05:26 »

There can only be one.

Kudos. Would've received a cunt point for this.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 08:21:15 »

The eagle flies tonight.....
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 08:37:17 »

This thread is so random - probably less talk about Twine in here than any other thread..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 08:41:20 »

the meaning of Twine of course being that; Twine is a strong thread, light string or cord composed of two or more thinner strands twisted, and then twisted together (plied).

So the thinner strands of random items are twisted together to make a strong thread!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 09:06:12 »

When I popped in to buy my ticket for tonight’s game I was asked to add my name and number to the track and trace sheet. The name above mine you might ask? A certain S Twine. I will give him a call and have a word if he makes me ill.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 09:08:31 »

When I popped in to buy my ticket for tonight’s game I was asked to add my name and number to the track and trace sheet. The name above mine you might ask? A certain S Twine. I will give him a call and have a word if he makes me ill.

haha that's legendary!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Geoff the Ref

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 09:21:07 »

Brilliant!  Clap
Was the name above that, S Benda by any chance?
Richie Wellen-Dowd

« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 09:46:36 »

This thread is so random - probably less talk about Twine in here than any other thread..

His profile hasn't been high enough but hopefully this thread is starting to raise it. We've already seen some Scott Twine gossip in a post after yours.

I feel he needs his own song, something to the tune of 'Fog on the Tyne' perhaps?
Geoff the Ref

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 09:49:54 »

His profile hasn't been high enough but hopefully this thread is starting to raise it. We've already seen some Scott Twine gossip in a post after yours.

I feel he needs his own song, something to the tune of 'Fog on the Tyne' perhaps?
“We can swing together, we can have a wee wee, we can have a wet on the wall” ....
it’s sheer poetry, isn’t it?
God, that takes me back!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 10:14:33 »

Surely Red, Red Twine?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 10:18:32 »

Mull of Kintyre could be a runner, Charlton Valley Floyd Rd.-esque

Ohhhhhh Scotty Twine...

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 10:19:16 »

If the government are going to allow a percentage of fans into the grounds for the start of the season, I hope they make the decision soon as there is not much time left for the club to make the necessary arrangements.

You have to be on a wind up?
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 10:29:08 »

The Government may well allow an capacity of say 20% or 25%, why do you think this is so outrageous?

I’m more getting at you posting on a variety of subjects all in the same thread.
There are numerous threads on here that discuss all of the things you are mentioning yet you stick them all in a thread that’s titled ‘Scott Twine’
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 10:40:34 »

Would it resolve aged members' angstiness if a mod simply retitled this thread "The Collected Thoughts of STFCNo1Fan"? That way, his initiation into the TEF might be treated a little more kindly.

On reflection, he might be onto something with thread classification by author. Like a bookshop, if we knew which thread contained all the ravings of each TEFer, it would save a lot of time and argument filtering past the known nutjobs.

Pff, old people.  Roll Eyes

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: