Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pre Season 20/21  (Read 10391 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, August 3, 2020, 14:13:46 »

r under 1 is the key, anything above still means exponential growth.

bit worried about swindon. Heard the next door neighbour in the phone say his son is a awaiting a test as the b&q team he works in had a positive.. assume he was talking to his boss
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, August 3, 2020, 14:19:40 »

Maybe they just ban people over the age of say 50 from going.

Then at least fans will get a rest from having to listen to people aimlessly shouting 'GEEEEEEERT AAAAAAAAAAT FAAAAAAAAAARWARD' every 30 seconds.

Oi  Angry
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, August 3, 2020, 18:52:29 »

Then at least fans will get a rest from having to listen to people aimlessly shouting 'GEEEEEEERT AAAAAAAAAAT FAAAAAAAAAARWARD' every 30 seconds.

Bloody hell BO, I just about spat out my haslet and dripping sandwich. 

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 05:09:11 »

r under 1 is the key, anything above still means exponential growth.

bit worried about swindon. Heard the next door neighbour in the phone say his son is a awaiting a test as the b&q team he works in had a positive.. assume he was talking to his boss

There was an expert on Radio 5 yesterday morning talking about infection rates and he said their methods had picked up the spikes in all the areas that have been identified which all happened to be in the north except one which was Swindon!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 08:30:52 »

Bloody hell BO, I just about spat out my haslet and dripping sandwich. 

I used to work on the Deli in a small tesco in Dunbar up in Scotland and Haslet was always the cheapest sliced meat that we sold. Usually eaten by the older generation or the shoppers that would hover around the yellow sticker section to reflect the discounted products. I've not got a clue what it really is and suspect its quite highly processed but its quite tasty!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Walthams

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 09:27:02 »

How would it work though if you have to get up every 30 mins for the old boys 2 seats away to have a p!$$ and pass you, surely it is about people having to pass others in the narrow rows as well ?

Then there is ensuring not to many people are going in / out together, how would a 1 way system, work in the DR or TE  in the Arkells it may be easier as there are probably more exits.

Its going to be an awkward one you would imagine.

Old Wembley had a solution, just roll up your program and piss through it, no need to move.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 09:29:53 »

Old Wembley had a solution, just roll up your program and piss through it, no need to move.

Or, even better...piss through someone elses programme!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 09:35:41 »

I used to work on the Deli in a small tesco in Dunbar up in Scotland and Haslet was always the cheapest sliced meat that we sold. Usually eaten by the older generation or the shoppers that would hover around the yellow sticker section to reflect the discounted products. I've not got a clue what it really is and suspect its quite highly processed but its quite tasty!!

Interesting.  Haslet is one of those traditional things which are disappearing.  If you are of the older generation then chances are eating offal based dishes was common as nowt could be wasted..... however it's been a while since that was the case. Things like tongue for sandwiches were common when I was a nipper.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 09:40:50 »

Interesting.  Haslet is one of those traditional things which are disappearing.  If you are of the older generation then chances are eating offal based dishes was common as nowt could be wasted..... however it's been a while since that was the case. Things like tongue for sandwiches were common when I was a nipper.

I am a big fan of offal and am not elderly.

Nothing to see here
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 09:44:44 »

You won’t get to be elderly eating offal!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 09:54:21 »

Interesting.  Haslet is one of those traditional things which are disappearing.  If you are of the older generation then chances are eating offal based dishes was common as nowt could be wasted..... however it's been a while since that was the case. Things like tongue for sandwiches were common when I was a nipper.

Yes, tongue was the other cheaper meat now you come to mention it. We had 'lunch tongue' which was the cheaper version, or Ox Tongue, which was your more luxurious sliced meat. Not had it in years, but I did like it as well.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Flashheart

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 09:55:59 »

I quite liked ox-tongue soup. 'Liked' as in past tense being the operative word.

I once bought some out here, and it had a whole fucking tongue in it. Hairs and all. Not been able to go close to the stuff ever since.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 09:56:48 »

What’s wrong with you people!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 09:59:24 »

I quite liked ox-tongue soup. 'Liked' as in past tense being the operative word.

I once bought some out here, and it had a whole fucking tongue in it. Hairs and all. Not been able to go close to the stuff ever since.

That must have been a big tin.
Walthams

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 09:59:31 »

In the 70s I would drive to Norwich for the best dripping, thick slice of bread with thick jelly dripping covered in salt. Lovely.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: