Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So, what do we hope or expect for STFC in 2020/21  (Read 18421 times)
Blackpoolfan

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Sunday, July 26, 2020, 12:37:37 »

And care way more than any of care about your huge club.
hahahaha money talks here. Gonna be a long season for you chaps
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Sunday, July 26, 2020, 12:38:04 »

And care way more than any of care about your huge club.

It's amazing how great they are he has to spend time on our forum🤔

So, give no fucks
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Sunday, July 26, 2020, 12:39:01 »

Yep money sure did talk😁
Between 1987 and 2019, the club was owned by the Oyston family. Nine years after buying the club, Owen Oyston was jailed for the 1992 rape and indecent assault of a 16-year-old girl.[4] His wife, Vicki, took over the chairmanship of the club during her husband's three-year prison term (he was originally sentenced to six years). The couple's son, Karl, took over in 1999 and remained in the role for nineteen years. In 2018, after the Oyston family was found, in a High Court judgement, to have operated an "illegitimate stripping" of the club, paying out £26.77 million to companies they owned, Owen relieved Karl of his role and gave it to his daughter, Natalie.

So, give no fucks
Blackpoolfan

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Sunday, July 26, 2020, 12:41:19 »

Yep money sure did talk😁
Between 1987 and 2019, the club was owned by the Oyston family. Nine years after buying the club, Owen Oyston was jailed for the 1992 rape and indecent assault of a 16-year-old girl.[4] His wife, Vicki, took over the chairmanship of the club during her husband's three-year prison term (he was originally sentenced to six years). The couple's son, Karl, took over in 1999 and remained in the role for nineteen years. In 2018, after the Oyston family was found, in a High Court judgement, to have operated an "illegitimate stripping" of the club, paying out £26.77 million to companies they owned, Owen relieved Karl of his role and gave it to his daughter, Natalie.

Yep and we got them out and onto better things
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Sunday, July 26, 2020, 12:49:28 »

But why are you spending it on L2 players? Won’t get you out of L1.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Sunday, July 26, 2020, 12:52:05 »

But why are you spending it on L2 players? Won’t get you out of L1.

Because that's all they can attract😁

So, give no fucks
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Sunday, July 26, 2020, 13:03:52 »

To be honest its a season where we'll see if Wellens is the manager we think he is and the team around him are the people we think they are.  He's improved players, created an atmosphere players who's career have stalled have flourished.  We don't know, but I think most people see that the club is the upturn in terms of playing style and results.

Sometimes its not recruiting stars and the team mentality is all important.

Personally I think the management of the players and the team was as important as the quality of the players last season, but we'll see.  It's almost pointless speculating at this stage.  I'll wait until we see what happens when we start recruiting.

Never knowingly overstated.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Sunday, July 26, 2020, 13:05:12 »

I get it must be hard not even being the best club on a short tram route but is this the best you can do? Are you that inferior to Preston and Fleetwood that you have to look elsewhere for rivals?
Blackpoolfan

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Sunday, July 26, 2020, 13:07:20 »

Because that's all they can attract😁
haha listen if the option is Blackpool or Swindon there only goin one place, as already proven
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Sunday, July 26, 2020, 13:08:59 »

I get it must be hard not even being the best club on a short tram route but is this the best you can do? Are you that inferior to Preston and Fleetwood that you have to look elsewhere for rivals?

I expect Fleetwood and Preston are laughing at them😍

So, give no fucks
Blackpoolfan

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Sunday, July 26, 2020, 13:10:25 »

I expect Fleetwood and Preston are laughing at them😍
yeah must be pissing them selves that we’ve been to the prem beaten big teams and they’ve fucked the play offs up for the last 10 years
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Sunday, July 26, 2020, 13:22:02 »

yeah must be pissing them selves that we’ve been to the prem beaten big teams and they’ve fucked the play offs up for the last 10 years

Where did Fleetwood finish last season and what about yourselves🤔

So, give no fucks
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Sunday, July 26, 2020, 13:28:10 »

isn’t your player of the season on the way to us now? Hahhaa class this. You boys are in trouble

You're like a 12 year old very crap Thor  Smiley
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Sunday, July 26, 2020, 14:04:30 »

Let me remind you, You're that big a club the last time you won automatic promotion was when you were runners up to the mighty Chesterfield in 1985 and the last time you won a league title was in 1930 !!.
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 26, 2020, 14:19:54 by swindonmaniac » Logged

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Flashheart

« Reply #89 on: Sunday, July 26, 2020, 14:06:37 »

I genuinely don't understand all this bluster when they have an untried manager.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: