Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: People kneeling  (Read 20099 times)
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 18:39:25 »

BLM always was political this just proves it.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 18:42:09 »

Ok, so we forget about racism and inequality?

Nothing to see here
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 18:42:28 »

As I've stated before, fully support the BLM cause for the right reasons, but it's the political element that needs removing.
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 18:56:03 »

Ok, so we forget about racism and inequality?
The aquaduct

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 19:36:04 »

Maybe BLM are showing solidarity to others they can relate to.
What's wrong with that?
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 20:30:15 »

Maybe BLM are showing solidarity to others they can relate to.
What's wrong with that?

Plenty- it’s political using Zionist language like that
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 20:43:41 »

Mother Brown, so I helped you out in regards to how to post an image on here, even after you had previously and very recently been a cunt.

The fact you have used that help to post something totally outdated and very knowingly provocative just shows the measure of the kind of person you are. I can only hope that any children or grandchildren you have grow up to have very opposing views to yours. The world doesn't need people like you and it's thanks to people like you that we have to have these movements regarding rights and equality. I bet your wife is fucking terrified of you.

What a complete cunt.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 20:53:04 »

Mother Brown, so I helped you out in regards to how to post an image on here, even after you had previously and very recently been a cunt.

The fact you have used that help to post something totally outdated and very knowingly provocative just shows the measure of the kind of person you are. I can only hope that any children or grandchildren you have grow up to have very opposing views to yours. The world doesn't need people like you and it's thanks to people like you that we have to have these movements regarding rights and equality. I bet your wife is fucking terrified of you.

What a complete cunt.
None taken xx
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 21:05:23 »

What a complete cunt.

In retrospect, it was clear that s/he was going to do something dickish.

Nothing to see here
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 21:28:49 »

It was but I will still help people. Whether that makes me a mug, melt, snowflake or whatever the fuck people like to throw around makes no difference. At least I'm aware of having some moral standing; to help, when someone genuinely needs it.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 03:11:17 »

As I've stated before, fully support the BLM cause for the right reasons, but it's the political element that needs removing.

I am intrigued to know how legislation and societal structures get changed without being Political?

The BLM “group” is very political, I don’t think they’ve ever suggested they are not.  The Moniker has been taken in recent weeks and used for a wider more general push to overcome racism, hopefully they will gain political results.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 06:53:57 »

I am intrigued to know how legislation and societal structures get changed without being Political?

The BLM “group” is very political, I don’t think they’ve ever suggested they are not.  The Moniker has been taken in recent weeks and used for a wider more general push to overcome racism, hopefully they will gain political results.

What exactly are BLM in the UK actually looking to change? As far as I am aware the laws in the UK are the same for everyone,  there are equality laws in place too. Perhaps it's the attitude of prejudiced individuals they want to change? I can understand the want to remove the slave trade statues and the like, but apart from that and attitudes of some what else are they striving to change? Genuine question as I haven't heard or read it anywhere.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 08:04:35 »

BLM is total bullshit and is going to set race relations back years

They are a political organisation- reaL motives are not about black lives or race relations.

You only need to look at their anti Semitic tweets about Palestine it says it all.

That you won’t hear in the media!

BLM is a pretty disparate movement and was absolutely necessary and correct when started in the USA.  Palestine has f.a. to do with BLM.  In the UK, it has clearly been taken over by the usual assorted far left and Corbynista types.  They are entitled to their views but they are unhelpful to the original aims of BLM.

On the other hand, there is a certain type of right wing racist (more cerebral than dear old Mother Brown who seems trapped  in his 16 year old persona) which seeks to undermine anti racist views by confounding being broadly anti-Israel  with being anti-semitic.  Other forms of racism are then discredited.  

You are either anti ALL racism - or a c unt.  IMO, natch. Wink
« Last Edit: Monday, June 29, 2020, 08:07:30 by RedRag » Logged
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 08:27:59 »

What exactly are BLM in the UK actually looking to change? As far as I am aware the laws in the UK are the same for everyone,  there are equality laws in place too. Perhaps it's the attitude of prejudiced individuals they want to change? I can understand the want to remove the slave trade statues and the like, but apart from that and attitudes of some what else are they striving to change? Genuine question as I haven't heard or read it anywhere.

Firstly for the 10,00000,00000 time on here BLM is not a group with an overarching objective either in the UK or USA, its a disparate banner to cover a wide range of interested parties and individuals, thus any message put out via social media accounts should be given as much weight as nonsense posted on here, nothing to stop me going on Twitter now and setting up a BLMUK account and posting whatever shit I like, much as there is evidence in the UK of far right groups doing just that to tey and discredit the cause.

On a more personal level whilst supporting their aims, the whole BLM movement has served a much more useful purpose in smoking out the closet racists on social media, one former friend has now flounced off Facebook (probably in favour of parler) after being called out by various people.
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, June 29, 2020, 08:54:21 »

I thought about replying but in the end I concluded that there was little point in doing so ...

Nothing to see here
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: