Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fans back at games?  (Read 3529 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« on: Friday, June 19, 2020, 09:14:16 »

If, as looks likely, clubs will be allowed fans back at 25% capacity initially, would our present capacity of 15,728 be increased by dispensing with the segregated areas - Stratton Bank and Arkells. That’s presuming no away fans allowed.
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, June 19, 2020, 17:15:21 »

I wondered if the number of season ticket holders were anywhere near 25%. Could see myself reallocated somewhere temporarily.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #2 on: Friday, June 19, 2020, 17:21:04 »

I wondered if the number of season ticket holders were anywhere near 25%. Could see myself reallocated somewhere temporarily.
Somewhere like...say....Peterborough? Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, June 19, 2020, 17:22:33 »

I’d imagine we’d get between 4-5000 STs, so not many, if any walk ups.

Whether that 25% is likely to be increased if social distancing is dropped to 1m and/or if the whole situation improves in the next few months.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, June 19, 2020, 18:06:37 »

Wootton Bassett maybe?
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, June 19, 2020, 18:58:42 »

Wootton Bassett maybe?
ROYAL Wootton Bassett
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, June 19, 2020, 19:00:27 »

If, as looks likely, clubs will be allowed fans back at 25% capacity initially, would our present capacity of 15,728 be increased by dispensing with the segregated areas - Stratton Bank and Arkells. That’s presuming no away fans allowed.

I think you can take around 1300 off that capacity!

So, give no fucks
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, June 19, 2020, 19:46:38 »

I think if they do a certain percentage of fans in the stadium, why not have a pay per view programme?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, June 19, 2020, 20:30:46 »

Quote from: Sippo
I think if they do a certain percentage of fans in the stadium, why not have a pay per view programme?
Huh?

like ifollow?

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, June 20, 2020, 15:04:40 »

From the FA

‘The FA are working on various scenarios as to when and how it affects the programme of games, this was explained as:

August – A normal season

September/October – Full League seasons to be priority with NO League or County Cups November/January – Not possible for a full league season to be played and in this situation either half seasons (play each other once) or splitting divisions in half (probably on geographics) so that in our case we have 4 divisions of 10 rather than 2 of 20

Later than January – Worse case scenario with re-structure and leagues maybe held over again until 2021/22 season.

Whilst NOT a commitment or guarantee by any means, the FA said the most likely current scenario would be September.’
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, June 20, 2020, 22:04:06 »

Let’s go full South America. Two seasons per year, relegation based on an average position over both seasons

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: