Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Booked Holidays - what's happening with yours?  (Read 32024 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Sunday, August 16, 2020, 11:42:16 »

Well done SM  Thumb

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Sunday, August 16, 2020, 12:08:06 »

Good for you swindonmaniac. That's a great thing you're doing.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Sunday, August 16, 2020, 13:42:36 »

Was looking to book a holiday abroad,  not taking the chance,  went out and bought a dog with the money.  (Well,  went out and got a rescue dog but he's still cost me a fortune - but still worth every penny just to get him away from the life he had).
You sir are a fucking hero. Hats off. He's a lovely looking chap and a very lucky one too.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Sunday, August 16, 2020, 16:46:56 »

Thanks for the compliments but I'm only doing what the majority of dog lovers (probably including yourselves) would do.
Lost our last Goldie just over a couple of months ago,  said we'd wait a year before considering another,  just couldn't do it,  house seemed empty,  bloody great gap in our lives, had to be filled so here we are !!,,.    dog dog dog

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Sunday, August 16, 2020, 17:01:20 »

Thanks for the compliments but I'm only doing what the majority of dog lovers (probably including yourselves) would do.
Lost our last Goldie just over a couple of months ago,  said we'd wait a year before considering another,  just couldn't do it,  house seemed empty,  bloody great gap in our lives, had to be filled so here we are !!,,.    dog dog dog

Nice one, a mate of mine has just took on a rescue from Spain, know a few who do some good stuff in Turkey. Obvs Aud on here doing some bits in the Greek Islands and my sister helps running a rescue that treats and brings back doggos and cats from Romania, as well as a spey and neuter program.

Good work all round and so good to see people giving a shit. There are some good human about.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 05:49:48 »

Flights refunded today  Cloud 9
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: