Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where’s Lee Power?  (Read 14241 times)
Panda Paws

« Reply #30 on: Friday, June 19, 2020, 13:58:52 »

It would be nice of the club to release a statement like most other clubs about ST's from last season and giving fans options on what they wanted to do, granted a majority will more than likely be happy for the club to keep the money, and that should be recognised by the club that fans are willing to do that, but I'm sure there are a few out there that may like the money back as they may be struggling financially at the moment, so a few quid in their pocket might make a difference to them.

Even Scunthorpe came out with a statement telling everyone they was not refunding anything they was keep it.

Although with all club staff on furlough there is nobody managing the good ship stfc.

Ben the media guy isn't on furlough looking at the amount of content being produced!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, June 19, 2020, 14:00:54 »

It would be nice of the club to release a statement like most other clubs about ST's from last season and giving fans options on what they wanted to do, granted a majority will more than likely be happy for the club to keep the money, and that should be recognised by the club that fans are willing to do that, but I'm sure there are a few out there that may like the money back as they may be struggling financially at the moment, so a few quid in their pocket might make a difference to them.

Even Scunthorpe came out with a statement telling everyone they was not refunding anything they was keep it.

Although with all club staff on furlough there is nobody managing the good ship stfc.

I think you might need to read the T&C's on the purchase of season tickets - it states something along the lines of, no refunds will be issued once the ST has been activated and been used for at least one game..  I thought it was pretty much common knowledge that there were going to be no refunds issued on ST's although they did say they might look at doing something for ST holders with regards to an Ifollow account (if the games were to continue) and potentially vouchers for the club shop for next season as a gesture of goodwill...

I wouldn't hold your breath though

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, June 19, 2020, 14:21:38 »

I've got a couple of tickets outstanding, the club can keep the money. I'd only demand it back from Milton Keynes.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, June 19, 2020, 14:41:02 »

Tbh, if Power can’t be arsed to say thanks to Wellens and the players for attaining promotion, I doubt he’s going to bother about STs.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, June 19, 2020, 15:14:53 »

Quote from: donkey
I've got a couple of tickets outstanding, the club can keep the money. I'd only demand it back from Milton Keynes.

even then it may be stfc holding the cash.

I saw some clubs asking fans if they could keep the away ticket money as they hadn't sent it to the away club.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, June 19, 2020, 16:22:50 »

This is the response i got when i asked about away ticket refunds a couple of weeks back

Thanks for your email. We have all been furloughed but once we are back in all supporters will be entitled to refunds but given the financial situation it may be more suitable during a period of no income to the club for fans to have credit for home or away games coming up next season as and when fans are allowed so please keep on social media of re opening dates.

All the information will be provided on all the options available to supporters including how to claim refunds in full if they so wish.

And thanks for those comments much appreciated and looking forward to next season and hopefully welcome you all back sooner rather than later to a full County Ground.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, June 20, 2020, 00:43:52 »

...and potentially vouchers for the club shop for next season as a gesture of goodwill...

I wouldn't hold your breath though

10p off a Robins Bar is 10p off a Robins Bar. Don't be greedy Berni  Soapy Tit Wank

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, June 20, 2020, 11:53:50 »

10p off a Robins Bar is 10p off a Robins Bar. Don't be greedy Berni  Soapy Tit Wank

Cheesy

I wouldn't want anything tbh, would prefer to have a club and a team that resembles the one we had this season..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, June 21, 2020, 01:57:23 »

Cheesy

I wouldn't want anything tbh, would prefer to have a club and a team that resembles the one we had this season..

I think if we do, then we should do fairly alright in L1...whenever thaaat season might start?

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
That Nestor Lorenzo Heade

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, June 25, 2020, 11:37:41 »

Switzerland.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, June 25, 2020, 12:16:40 »

He’s up a fat woman’s arse in Moor Street
That Nestor Lorenzo Heade

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, June 25, 2020, 12:23:57 »

is that a gambling phrase, like 'two fat ladies'?

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, June 25, 2020, 12:28:16 »

Bit of Dublin slang
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: