Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So today could well be the day.....  (Read 39705 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Friday, June 26, 2020, 14:09:12 »

Trophy being presented at CG today, pics on players' instas, assume there will be some on the OS later. There best be some merch as well, I demand the right to spaff 30-odd quid on Champions 2020 tat that I will be embarrassed by as soon as it arrives!
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Sunday, June 28, 2020, 13:00:55 »

More than enough material to put a very good seasons highlights DVD package together.
Include some of the behind the scenes stuff that the media guy took, keep as much of the production in house as possible and the club could make a few quid before the new season starts.

Depends if Ben Hooke is still working and can do the video editing etc I guess.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Friday, September 25, 2020, 10:33:44 »

It's been a few years since I bought a Swindon Town coffee mug, and I'm going to need one now I've started a new job (or will, at least, when they let us in to the office).  I'm probably a little more excited than I should be at my age by the prospect of getting a 2020 Champions mug.  I'm sure, in fact, that I will end up buying several.

Still a disappointing lack of STFC League 2 Champions coffee mugs on the online shop/site. I think I'm going to have to make one myself with a red Sharpie pen.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Friday, September 25, 2020, 13:51:58 »

Still a disappointing lack of STFC League 2 Champions coffee mugs on the online shop/site. I think I'm going to have to make one myself with a red Sharpie pen.
Not official tat, but there's this on Etsy

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/810413534/swindon-town-football-club-league-two?ref=internal_similar_listing_bot-2&frs=1
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Friday, September 25, 2020, 15:38:29 »

Good spot.  Thanks, Paul.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: