Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So today could well be the day.....  (Read 40110 times)
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 16:59:03 »

MG has already owned him once with his last response, not sure why VP has bitten poorly a second time 

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 17:02:56 »

Stratton and away corner of the Arkell's were sold out. Only tickets left were for 'home fans' Flaccid Dick

Had a great view from there of Constable scoring twice in front of the Town End, with Di Canio looking on, admiring the target that rejected him and you.

Funny you should mention the sports curriculum. My school has won just about every football competition going in Oxford and Oxfordshire for the past 6 years. An ex-pupil has just won a scholarship with OUFC,  hope to see him on the fringes of the first team soon, and there are a couple of other alumni in the younger sides. We have never met a Wiltshire school at the South West finals, Southern Finals, or National Finals.

What schools that?

Matthew Arnold?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 17:20:25 »

Funny you should mention the sports curriculum. My school has won just about every football competition going in Oxford and Oxfordshire for the past 6 years. An ex-pupil has just won a scholarship with OUFC,  hope to see him on the fringes of the first team soon, and there are a couple of other alumni in the younger sides. We have never met a Wiltshire school at the South West finals, Southern Finals, or National Finals.

I thought you'd left school? Constable is a Wiltshire lad  Wink
Must have been space in the away end as you only brought 2,707.
« Last Edit: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 17:26:06 by 4D » Logged
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 17:39:38 »

Defiantly went to school in Malmesbury

So, give no fucks
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 17:42:16 »

I bet you live in Swindon

So, give no fucks
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 17:47:36 »

they just gave me it - must have been you mate!
Then sent me this.
"We are contacting you in regard to your bet  placed on Swindon (To Win Outright England League 2 2019/20). As a gesture of goodwill and contrary to our rules we have settled this selection as a winner."
How very civilised!

Did not see mine had been paid out completely by Bet365 as well (Champions and promoted) until placing a couple of small horsey ones today. Not a world changing amount of money but every little helps as they will no doubt get it back as my selections on the horse racing front is non too good currently.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Valid Pint

« Reply #171 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 19:25:13 »

There were clearly many seats vacant. Maybe some Ol' Boys got lost on the way to the game. I have never seen Poxford fill their allocation at CG.

Testicle Scrote = Mystical Goat = OX5 = KiDlington QED
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 20:06:16 »

There were clearly many seats vacant. Maybe some Ol' Boys got lost on the way to the game. I have never seen Poxford fill their allocation at CG.

Testicle Scrote = Mystical Goat = OX5 = KiDlington QED

We have sold out the home areas about once in last 30 years in this fixture.  Stop digging a bigger hole, he’s done you fair and square
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 23:54:13 »

Oxford only used to bring 1,000 to 1,500 back in the 90s, they have brought more this century though  Smiley
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Friday, June 12, 2020, 03:23:12 »

We’ve played them 8 times in 20 years and only 4 of those were league games, 1 FA Cup and 3 Winky Wanky Cup ties.

They’ve got the mugs, tattoos, bunting, key rings, T-shirts, face masks, bedding etc to prove it!

Not that they’re obsessed you understand.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Friday, June 12, 2020, 08:34:28 »

Stratton and away corner of the Arkell's were sold out. Only tickets left were for 'home fans' Flaccid Dick

Had a great view from there of Constable scoring twice in front of the Town End, with Di Canio looking on, admiring the target that rejected him and you.

How’d that work out for Constable in the end?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Friday, June 12, 2020, 08:39:43 »

I genuinely never realised he is Oxfords second all time top scorer. 1 off equalling the record.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Friday, June 12, 2020, 08:48:52 »

I genuinely never realised he is Oxfords second all time top scorer. 1 off equalling the record.

Half of those were in non league football.... 45 league goals although worthy is hardly a stellar number.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #178 on: Friday, June 12, 2020, 09:05:11 »

Half of those were in non league football.... 45 league goals although worthy is hardly a stellar number.
52 if you count FA cup and LC goals during his league spell which the record go by, in league goals his total of 45 is 19 less than 6th on the list Joey Bumchum.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Friday, June 12, 2020, 09:21:44 »

We’ve played them 8 times in 20 years and only 4 of those were league games, 1 FA Cup and 3 Winky Wanky Cup ties.

They’ve got the mugs, tattoos, bunting, key rings, T-shirts, face masks, bedding etc to prove it!

Not that they’re obsessed you understand.

I can think of any other league clubs with three stands which makes them unique!

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: