Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So today could well be the day.....  (Read 40554 times)
Cheltred

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 21:47:58 »

With our 3rd "4th Tier" title win we move within 1 title win of Chesterfield, who with 4 wins have the most championships from this division.

Any future relegation from League 1 will have the silver lining of allowing us a crack at joining them on 4... assuming they don't win a 5th in the meantime.

That's good innit?!
If we do go down again it may be some consolation! Personally I'd rather never have the chance to win it again! By the way when we first won this league we were promoted on 8 April, a little earlier than this time!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 22:39:00 »

But no one would buy a ticket.

You wouldn't! Fox and Hounds meat draw is proof to that!

Clems Army!
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 22:41:06 »

Will they play off v Pompey behind closed doors, or a close board fence ?

That joke is very old, but not as old as your last victory over us 
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 23:12:47 »

That joke is very old, but not as old as your last victory over us 

Here you go goaty, the bigger picture  Smiley

http://www.swindon-town-fc.co.uk/HeadToHead.asp?Team=Oxford_United
Valid Pint

« Reply #154 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 08:05:01 »

Scrote. My mate used to live in Kingston Bagpuize & get me tickets in the home end at the Triangle cos I didn't have an STFC season ticket to away tickets.
You got OX postcode? Can you get us half-dozen tickets for your big match of the season?

Btw how good are you at playing Aunt Sally, Ol' Boy?
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 08:51:51 »

I find this one very clearly laid out:

https://www.11v11.com/teams/oxford-united/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Swindon%20Town/

Valid Pint, there was plenty of space in the Arkell's when I gave a bogus Swindon postcode and watched Constable slot one in at each end of your ground.

Not sure which big match you mean, there've been quite a few in the last couple of years. Mostly us beating Prem teams like Newcastle, Swansea, West Ham, and giving City a fair go too.

OX5. Not bad at aunt sally.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 09:04:30 »

Fishing.
Valid Pint

« Reply #157 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 09:29:07 »

Why go in the Arkell's when there has always been seats free on the Stratton Bank.

I'll quickly do a poll of yellow vermin & report back on the results of which they think is their big match.

Do you work at London Oxford airport ( that's a stretch ).

I heard Aunt Sally is on the sports curriculum in your area ahead of football, rugby & shinty.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 09:32:19 »

I used to think Valid Pint was Ben on a wind up. But he's just not funny enough.

Back to troll training I think, focus on creativity.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 09:56:58 »

It’s the artist formally known as Red Ken i suspect.

MG has already owned him once with his last response, not sure why VP has bitten poorly a second time 
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 10:10:48 »

It’s the artist formally known as Red Ken i suspect.

MG has already owned him once with his last response, not sure why VP has bitten poorly a second time 

Because he's a dull as hell horses helmet style troll. I've learned to just gloss over what he posts as its a lot of drivel. If you ignore these people they will eventually go away.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Banker

On The Bank

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 10:26:44 »

You two first met in 1965 ? Brief honeymoon period then.  Beers
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 10:30:01 »

Because he's a dull as hell horses helmet style troll. I've learned to just gloss over what he posts as its a lot of drivel. If you ignore these people they will eventually go away.

I think the social distancing towards him has been going reasonably well so far meaning at times he has been resorting to pathetically replying to his own posts to try and get attention.

Its kind of sadly really, hopefully he can develop a support bubble.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 10:32:13 »

Valid Pint is Combe down isn’t it?

Things get better but they never get good
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 16:53:47 »

Why go in the Arkell's when there has always been seats free on the Stratton Bank.

I heard Aunt Sally is on the sports curriculum in your area ahead of football, rugby & shinty.

Stratton and away corner of the Arkell's were sold out. Only tickets left were for 'home fans' Flaccid Dick

Had a great view from there of Constable scoring twice in front of the Town End, with Di Canio looking on, admiring the target that rejected him and you.

Funny you should mention the sports curriculum. My school has won just about every football competition going in Oxford and Oxfordshire for the past 6 years. An ex-pupil has just won a scholarship with OUFC,  hope to see him on the fringes of the first team soon, and there are a couple of other alumni in the younger sides. We have never met a Wiltshire school at the South West finals, Southern Finals, or National Finals.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: