Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Furloughed workers on here  (Read 29355 times)
cired45

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 18:53:26 »

I have been shielding for months, being classed as vulnerable. It’s not something I like doing, but does anyone know what the club is doing re season ticket reimbursement, I have one for next season as well, to some small amounts but I’m looking anywhere at the moment to help cash flow, which for months has been flowing one way
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 18:55:28 »

no news on that front yet

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 19:26:46 »

I'm not judging here but are fans asking for partial refunds on their season tickets?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 06:29:55 »

It ain't gonna happen for last season

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 06:57:50 »

I've been in contact with Danny from the Ticket Office via Twitter and he's been really helpful - I've got 5x Walsall Away & 3x Stevenage Away tickets that need refunding. He's said refunds will be processed, but the club staff are currently all Furloughed themselves so can't get into the ticket office to do so. If I get any update from him, I'll post it here.

More importantly - I hope you're all keeping well and safe!

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
STFC_Gazza

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 07:19:36 »

I would agree that Danny has been very helpful, I contacted the club a little while ago regarding my away tickets as I have 5 x Walsall, 3 x Mansfield, 3 x Oldham and 2 x Stevenage; obviously until they're back in the office there is little they can do, it's just a waiting game.

Be nice to get these sorted, less worried about the Season Ticket for this year and will need to see what happens for next season (I've renewed already).

Can understand why some are concerned as it's a worrying time financially for everyone (the football club included)

I've been in contact with Danny from the Ticket Office via Twitter and he's been really helpful - I've got 5x Walsall Away & 3x Stevenage Away tickets that need refunding. He's said refunds will be processed, but the club staff are currently all Furloughed themselves so can't get into the ticket office to do so. If I get any update from him, I'll post it here.

More importantly - I hope you're all keeping well and safe!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #111 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 18:42:26 »

I'm on garden leave until the end of the month. Managed to land a job I start on the 5th October so I'm very lucky, the statutory redundancy is a nice tax free windfall. I also got to keep my work laptop which was slow as shit due to an ancient hard drive. Stuck an SSD in it and it now runs fast so that's been an unexpected bonus.

I'm very lucky, I do fear for a lot of people over the next month and beyond, particularly with the end of the furlough scheme.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 18:48:43 »

brilliant Si, nice one
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 19:55:42 »

Good to hear. I think many of us would all hope that this isn't an exception to the rule, yet the reality is that it likely will be quite a defining few weeks for several.

Can always be thankful to some degree but even then it is all relative too.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 20:18:41 »

Well done, Si!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Thursday, September 17, 2020, 13:00:58 »

Good news Pieman. As I know it's your area, if you know anyone looking for a role in accountancy practice, I know a firm recruiting in Swindon that I can make an introduction to.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Thursday, September 17, 2020, 13:02:16 »

Nice one Si!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #117 on: Sunday, September 20, 2020, 17:45:13 »

Thanks all.

Good news Pieman. As I know it's your area, if you know anyone looking for a role in accountancy practice, I know a firm recruiting in Swindon that I can make an introduction to.

Nobody springs to mind, but what level and role is it?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Sunday, September 20, 2020, 18:29:14 »

They're looking for accountants and assistant accountants.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: