Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 51   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Court cases  (Read 154156 times)
That Nestor Lorenzo Heade

« Reply #570 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 08:59:52 »

Hi Clem.

haha  - g'day sport.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 09:01:52 »

I even introduced him to Supporters Direct, the organisation that help football clubs transition to community ownership.  I also believe he's become a (pardon the pun) trusted friend of the Trust.
Not being funny but why would he need you to introduce him to Supporters Direct, which is the national body representing Supporters' Trusts, if he was already in contact with the Trust?

« Reply #572 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 09:04:28 »

Not being funny but why would he need you to introduce him to Supporters Direct, which is the national body representing Supporters' Trusts, if he was already in contact with the Trust?

because at the time I thought it was batshit crazy that the Trust was trying to buy the ground, in conflict with an owner simultaneously trying to do the same thing.  I thought SD might be able to mediate somehow.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 09:08:19 »

because at the time I thought it was batshit crazy that the Trust was trying to buy the ground, in conflict with an owner simultaneously trying to do the same thing.  I thought SD might be able to mediate somehow.
OK. From my own experience, SD are in regular contact with their member Trusts, but I hope your concerns are now assuaged, given the Trust and the club seem to be working in concert on the ground ownership. Not sure there ever was a conflict tbh

« Reply #574 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 09:12:45 »

OK. From my own experience, SD are in regular contact with their member Trusts, but I hope your concerns are now assuaged, given the Trust and the club seem to be working in concert on the ground ownership. Not sure there ever was a conflict tbh

This was two years ago when, if my memory serves, the Trust and club were submitting rival bids to the council.  That would not have ended well!  Of course I think it's great that the Trust and club are working together on this now, and hope it continues.  I also think the club should have official fan representation on the board (if anyone cares).
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 09:16:26 »

For what it’s worth - Clem seems very unprofessional and Jed esq to me.
Trying to get supporters on side, whilst having digs at Power, which he has done on many occasions.

« Reply #576 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 09:17:26 »

Trying to get supporters on side, whilst having digs at Power, which he has done on many occasions.

Sure, but 100% not my experience - which is why I felt compelled to post.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #577 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 09:18:18 »

This was two years ago when, if my memory serves, the Trust and club were submitting rival bids to the council.  That would not have ended well!  Of course I think it's great that the Trust and club are working together on this now, and hope it continues.  I also think the club should have official fan representation on the board (if anyone cares).
I agree and that should of course be via the Trust which is the appropriate vehicle to do that, being set up for it constitutionally and legally thanks to the structures and guidance that Supporters Direct put in place for all their member Trusts.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #578 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 09:27:33 »

He's not gone on social media yet though . Roooooar!

I'd imagine if I'd felt I'd have been scammed out of £1M then I'd have a couple of digs too. He's not really raged a war in the media.

With the fans groups, yeah, I can see why you may think that.

As said before, I've no idea how much cash he has, or what his motivations are.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #579 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 10:15:39 »

I don’t trust anyone that manipulates fans into basically being their spokesmen, I still remember the Gary Stanley and Diamandis regime saga where he basically become their propaganda department.
To date Clem is just as bad as Power when it comes to skulking around in the shadows.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #580 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 10:17:53 »

I don’t trust anyone that manipulates fans into basically being their spokesmen, I still remember the Gary Stanley and Diamandis regime saga where he basically become their propaganda department.
TBF to Gazza he was genuinely just trying to help (as he saw it) get information across, but his helpful nature was exploited a little. He did also quite quickly jack it in when people pointed this out to him.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #581 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 10:19:37 »

To date Clem is just as bad as Power when it comes to skulking around in the shadows.
I agree mate, although I don't remember Gazza being Diamandis fans spokesperson as such, he just wear his heart on his sleeve when it comes to club issues.

The whole Clem thing concerns me that he tried to leak things out via fans rather than in the press from his own mouth, its like hes doing it to cover his own tracks..."I never said that" sort of thing.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #582 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 10:20:03 »

TBF to Gazza he was genuinely just trying to help (as he saw it) get information across, but his helpful nature was exploited a little. He did also quite quickly jack it in when people pointed this out to him.
Yeah I know and works at the community hub now doesn’t he? But what I mean is unscrupulous businessmen will manipulate people for their own ends, Clem going after fans with a bit of ‘influence’ is no coincidence.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #583 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 10:22:13 »

Yeah I know and works at the community hub now doesn’t he? But what I mean is unscrupulous businessmen will manipulate people for their own ends, Clem going after fans with a bit of ‘influence’ is no coincidence.
Yes and yes.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.

« Reply #584 on: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 10:28:10 »

Hmmm, no manipulation here.  Worth reiterating that I sought Clem out, not the other way around.  I think any 'skulking in the shadows' is a by-product of years of lack of transparency and proper engagement with fans.  And remember Clem is a minority shareholder so can't act on behalf of the club unilaterally.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 51   Go Up
Print
Jump to: