Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 51   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Court cases  (Read 154190 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: Thursday, May 28, 2020, 08:59:49 »

Blimey, the more you look the more you realise we are by no means the only club being possibly ‘influenced’ by agents.

‘What are your thoughts on that agent kit joorbchian or however its spelt? Seems to have our owners (Reading FC) wrapped around his finger.’

Google "crooked as gandalfs" finger and you'll find him easy
Cheltred

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: Thursday, May 28, 2020, 10:44:11 »

With all this court case stuff going around, a timely reminder that it was 30 years ago today that we played Sunderland in that fateful play off game that eventually resulte din our demotion and reinstatement in Div 2.

And a Sunderland view on that day.

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/nostalgia/30-years-inside-track-play-final-saw-sunderland-promoted-despite-defeat-2866461
And Sunderland keep moaning about being unlucky in play offs!
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: Thursday, May 28, 2020, 11:21:19 »

And Sunderland keep moaning about being unlucky in play offs!

Another victim team like Liverpool.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: Thursday, May 28, 2020, 11:39:59 »

Someones paying for sponsered facebook posts.

https://redrobinuk426348995.wordpress.com/

Bit of a strange twist.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: Thursday, May 28, 2020, 11:52:37 »

Bit of a strange twist.

What flats & retail outlets is he talking about

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #545 on: Thursday, May 28, 2020, 12:00:00 »

Bit of a strange twist.
1st time I have actually seen anyone genuinely sticking up for Power and against Clem, although they could have used a spell checker on it Wink

Is Power behind it?

I have expressed several concerns about Clem but also have major concerns about Power too, better the devil you know? for me it could well be.

Lets wait and see these explosive revelations from journo Paul Smith before we decide, still awaiting them to be made public, which by the day seems less likely IMO.

It shouldnt be too difficult to find a person who consistantly spells supporters incorrectly.

Through my discussions with numerous supportors and staff I firmly believe that his motives are to advance his personal wealth by building Flats and Retail Outlets with the priorities of the club falling to the sidelines. I beleive he has befriended the loyal fans of the club to advance his own agenda and improve his financial gain through the acquasition of the County Ground from the Swindon Council.
Mr Power revoked from handing over shares to the club as he wasn’t happy with the push to secure the land in order to defraud the supportors trust in order to build Flats and Retail Outlets behind the backs of the supportors.
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 28, 2020, 12:04:36 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #546 on: Thursday, May 28, 2020, 12:00:23 »

What flats & retail outlets is he talking about
The ones Clem is planning on building I would guess at.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: Thursday, May 28, 2020, 12:04:01 »

this followed the day after the crook who used to run the Brunel Rooms (Radford) posted a similar and less literate version on the FB group.

He was mocked  and subsequently deleted it.

Seemed a bit suspect to me in timing coming the day after the court case was brought to light .

best to treat all sides as "chatting shit" until proven otherwise
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: Thursday, May 28, 2020, 12:04:45 »

The ones Clem is planning on building I would guess at.

But if that's a separate project and funded by their own means is that a threat to STFC

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman

« Reply #549 on: Thursday, May 28, 2020, 12:05:45 »

But if that's a separate project and funded by their own means is that a threat to STFC
Whoever posted that blog seems to think so.

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #550 on: Thursday, May 28, 2020, 12:07:25 »

Christ it reads like it has been translated from another language.

Only part I can comment upon from personal knowledge that its actually quite difficult to build Flats and Retail Outlets behind the backs of the supportors, people tend to notice such things being built.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #551 on: Thursday, May 28, 2020, 12:19:29 »

this followed the day after the crook who used to run the Brunel Rooms (Radford) posted a similar and less literate version on the FB group.

He was mocked  and subsequently deleted it.

Seemed a bit suspect to me in timing coming the day after the court case was brought to light .

best to treat all sides as "chatting shit" until proven otherwise

Well Ranford would know all about fraud and dodgy owners the odious cunt.
Shouldnt he be in prison right now for one of his many misdemeanours
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #552 on: Thursday, May 28, 2020, 12:40:14 »

Its quite obvious an attempted slur on Clem, given the covenant on the CG that it has to be used for sport there is no hope in hell of flats and houses so its a non story and from someone who knows very little IMO.
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #553 on: Thursday, May 28, 2020, 12:45:06 »

With all this court case stuff going around, a timely reminder that it was 30 years ago today that we played Sunderland in that fateful play off game that eventually resulte din our demotion and reinstatement in Div 2.

And a Sunderland view on that day.

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/nostalgia/30-years-inside-track-play-final-saw-sunderland-promoted-despite-defeat-2866461
Watched the highlights earlier and the chances Chalky had that day especially in the first half and Dunc in the second.

What a team and all those players in their prime and that XI who played 20 odd games unchanged, never played as the same XI again after. What they could have done if we were promoted.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #554 on: Thursday, May 28, 2020, 12:53:02 »

What a team and all those players in their prime and that XI who played 20 odd games unchanged, never played as the same XI again after. What they could have done if we were promoted.
I know its all conjecture but I think that "team" would have been good enough to avoid relegation from the top division, it was much more of a solid unit that the Hoddle team, which was based more on flair and attacking prowess that playing as a team.

I also think we would have managed to keep that side together and added to it to strengthen it. There were very few weakensses.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 51   Go Up
Print
Jump to: