Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 51   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Court cases  (Read 154126 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #495 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 11:00:13 »

It's pretty clear that Power and co have been at best flouting the rules for some years.....
Genuine question....why do you say this? do you have any ACTUAL proof? and when you say flouting, what level of flouting do you accuse him/them of? these are pretty serious accusations you make.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 11:19:11 »

It's pretty clear that Power and co have been at best flouting the rules for some years..... see the charter requirement for fan's forums.

The situatioin is dependent on circumstances, as to how the authorities might react to this.... we can't tell. 

In 1990, our misdemeanours coincided with a need to make someone an example for dodgy payments, and it was never going to be a ManU or Spurs.
...........or Chelsea............

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 11:32:38 »

It's pretty clear that Power and co have been at best flouting the rules for some years.....

Quote from: Peter Venkman
Genuine question....why do you say this? do you have any ACTUAL proof? and when you say flouting, what level of flouting do you accuse him/them of? these are pretty serious accusations you make.

he did say "see charter requirements for fans forum". He's right, they've not done one
for ages.

in terms of the court cases, I think it's pretty clear power has been shitting on people regarding money. Legal or illegal we'll not know until it's settled. Verbal contracts are still contracts, just hard to prove
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 11:36:47 by Batch » Logged
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 11:43:38 »

Here's one: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-36110359

This particular example was to the detriment of people who work at the club. It is hard to say whether it was intentional or just utter incompetence, he was warned about it though.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #499 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 11:52:59 »

Here's one: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-36110359

This particular example was to the detriment of people who work at the club. It is hard to say whether it was intentional or just utter incompetence, he was warned about it though.
Cheers that passed me by, not sure its deliberately flouting the rules or accidental but yes it seems to have happened

As for the "see charter requirements for fans forum" I have no idea what that is and why it would be considered as flouting the rules?

Not defending Power at all but wondered why if he has flouted the rules so often as has been accused that he has not been brought to task previously for this by the law let alone the footballing authorities.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 11:59:59 »

Cheers that passed me by, not sure its deliberately flouting the rules or accidental but yes it seems to have happened

As for the "see charter requirements for fans forum" I have no idea what that is and why it would be considered as flouting the rules?

A fan's forum is where the fans or representatives thereof, get an oportunity to quiz the owner/ directors or CEO of the club on matters of interest.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 12:26:46 »

Like a radio phone in?

Things get better but they never get good
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 12:38:53 »

Does it count if it's national league?

McCrory couldnt run both Banbury and Us could he?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 12:42:34 »

McCrory couldnt run both Banbury and Us could he?

Or a piss up in a brewery?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 12:45:23 »

Yeah, and that
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 12:49:29 »

Lets be honest, the press and so called 'journalists' don't know if any rules have actually been breached, they probably haven't even read the EFL rules yet alone understood them. Barry is a name, there are not many other stories around at the moment so they have thrown some mud based on some words in a judges transcript in the hope that a story materialises.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #506 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 13:17:31 »

Lets be honest, the press and so called 'journalists' don't know if any rules have actually been breached, they probably haven't even read the EFL rules yet alone understood them.
Add to that our numerous fans who seem certain that many many rules have been broken.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 13:30:49 »

Add to that our numerous fans who seem certain that many many rules have been broken.

Have you read carefully the details of the court cases.... have you read carefully the FL/FA rules about club ownership and conduct?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 13:30:54 »

Like a radio phone in?

Like one, but not actually one.

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2017/apr-2017/stfc-customer-charter/
23.FANS FORUM

The Football league have introduced a new regulation where by clubs are committed to meeting regulation 111 Expert working group (EWG) supporter Ownership and Engagement discussion.

Swindon Town will be holding a minimum of two fans forum meetings per season with details of which being published on the official website and social media channels once dates for the forums have been agreed.

This will be an opportunity for fans to attend the ground and have their say on significant issues regarding the stadium. The meetings will be held by Club Directors and Senior Executives.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 13:34:31 »

At least there's a good excuse for not meeting this commitment to the fans atm....
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 51   Go Up
Print
Jump to: