Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 51   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Court cases  (Read 154177 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 08:16:44 »

Morning all, have we gone bust yet?

In one of the court case summaries, it said STFC had about 80 grands worth of assets..... that won't last much longer.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 08:33:19 »

So was Luke Norris

Not sure there are any rules on whether you can sign players from an agents stable though?

Also, Standing headed recruitment for a time at STFC didnt he?
Remember the astonishment with the reported fee we paid for him. Maybe the transfers are coming back to bite people in the arse.
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 08:37:21 »

Those are the fixed assets of £88K in the 2019 accounts. At the same time we had current assets of £359K including £170K cash.

Bigger question will be how many season tickets we sold before lockdown and how long that cash will last. Power said on Talksport they usually sell the bulk in March and April.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 08:46:05 »

Remember the astonishment with the reported fee we paid for him. Maybe the transfers are coming back to bite people in the arse.

Not much on standings website here : https://firsttouchpro.co.uk/

Theres a show reel of some players i presume he represents, Louis Thompson is on there
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 08:52:07 »

That was the previous PO final.

The sight of Harry Agombar playing v Orient made some people question if everything was being done properly at STFC.

Apologies I was getting Millwall mixed up with Preston who bullied us on the day
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 09:15:49 by Jimmy Quinn » Logged

So, give no fucks
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 08:57:51 »

Scrap the Luke Norris, dont think he was judging by the FA list of transactions
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 08:59:09 »

Two such posts accusing axis of wanting to develop the CG. The crooks FB post has been removed, but this seems to be very similar

https://redrobinuk426348995.wordpress.com/2020/05/22/red-robin/comment-page-1/?unapproved=2&moderation-hash=88b597bc59af09f19c96ed5c029712da#comment-2

Suspect this is the start of a play to divide and conquer and push Clem out? or maybe a pal of power thinking he's helping?

still not as good as when Bob Holt gave the trust backer "American and not a fan of the club," line before selling to Jim little and the the amigos
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #397 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 09:02:09 »

Morning all, have we gone bust yet?
For many of the extremely negative Town fanbase that appears to still be the currently elusive and inevitable goal they seem to wish for.

And the only possible outcome for them, they all know who they are on here.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Flashheart

« Reply #398 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 09:04:27 »

Genuine question:

Why are people so quick to dismiss the allegations against Clem?

I know one source of the allegations comes from a career criminal, but that does not automatically mean he is not being truthful
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 09:09:34 »

Mother Theresa could have bought the club and people would have slated her.

Tbf,after the continual shit show our club as gone through - from illegal payments, betting and various nefarious owners and would be owners - is it any surprise a lot people have lost faith in whoever is in charge of our club.

Remember Moosehead saying things would be OK at STFC until Power tries to sell up. He was spot on. It’s all unravelling.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 09:11:22 »

For many of the extremely negative Town fanbase that appears to still be the currently elusive and inevitable goal they seem to wish for.

And the only possible outcome for them, they all know who they are on here.

Which is why a few of the ‘old heads’ have re-appeared.
The ‘I told you so’ brigade are out in force.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #401 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 09:12:11 »

Genuine question:

I know one source of the allegations comes from a career criminal, but that does not automatically mean he is not being truthful
I have similar thoughts too, as I posted earlier in the thread.

What makes Clem a perfect person to take us forward anyway?

I have heard little from him and know little of him, he could just be (and from what I see is) a property developer hoping to get his hands on prime real estate in Swindon. Thats may be simplifying things but thats all I see with Clem.

Hes making similar noises to Wael al-Qadi at Bristol Rovers who promised so much to the fans when he did speak and it turns out he has barely 2 pots to piss in and lost interest when he couldn't develop the Mem and wants a quick sale of the club now.

Why is Clem different?

If anyone has any positive evidence then please post it, I would be very interested to hear, all I have read is 1 Adver article where he states he wants to join to bring in Aussie players etc, thats it in 3+ years?

What has he got to offer us? that is a genuine question, he sounds a lot like the Brady bunch all those years ago but with less heavy financial backing and replace Portuguese with Americans.

Peter Venkman

« Reply #402 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 09:14:53 »

Which is why a few of the ‘old heads’ have re-appeared.
The ‘I told you so’ brigade are out in force.
Yep, keeping it on the back burner when things are going really well, as they have been, only to be revealed again when the shit starts to fly, even if its somebody flicking a few peices of shit around with a tentative finger.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 09:20:27 »

Genuine question:

it's perfectly possible Clem is not what he seems. I've no idea of he's got enough cash to run the club anyway

it's perfectly possible power would do the same if he got the CG.

that's where you have to hope and pray that the trust get 50% of the ground, and the trust's legals have got the framework of ownership right

it's the very nature and timing of the attack. that has my Spidey sense tingling. divide and conquer play to keep hold of the club?

but we'll see on the next few weeks.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 09:22:42 »

Barry's a name. A target.

People don't know Standing so that won't sell, but a former England international will. The poor cunt (Barry) is likely to be a target for the rest of his life now. It won't be long before the love rat articles start coming out. Or articles abour whatever minor infractions that make him an atrocious human being and a threat to scoiety.

This. Very unfortunately. As it is with much of our press. Not saying he hasn't been up to no good (or even naively pursuaded/ill advised/convinced) yet he should only be questioned on this alone. As you state, they will tear his life to bits no doubt (with social media on top). Then (heaven forbid) something tragic happens, they'll have the cheek to go about face and say how sad it is. Cunts.
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 09:33:42 by bamboonoshop » Logged

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 51   Go Up
Print
Jump to: