Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 158. Paul Caddis  (Read 6154 times)
hefty toe

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, May 8, 2020, 15:41:30 »

Superb podcast. Loved the bit about the sport psychologist asking the team who would be in their starting XI and David Prutton volunteering straight away with no embarrassment whatsoever.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, May 8, 2020, 16:07:57 »

Haha. Yeah, I was in the 'Brace! Brace!' position. It was my fault as I knew darn well what was coming and yet I still set it up for Cads to talk about him.

If that lost me a future Risser episode then so be it!

He might want to come on all the more to have his say. You could have a full on pod-spat on your hands!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, May 8, 2020, 17:03:48 »

He might want to come on all the more to have his say. You could have a full on pod-spat on your hands!

Wilco & Oliver Risser vs Ferry & Caddis for the Loathed Strangers Tag Team Titles? The scrappy little Scots are going to be heavily outweighed.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, May 8, 2020, 17:19:57 »

Oliver Risser shares anti vaccination posts on Facebook, so he might not be a great loss

Things get better but they never get good
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, May 8, 2020, 17:25:32 »

Oliver Risser shares anti vaccination posts on Facebook, so he might not be a great loss
Surely that just makes it all the more entertaining? Rich might unearth our answer to David Icke!
Flashheart

« Reply #20 on: Friday, May 8, 2020, 17:53:29 »

Surely that just makes it all the more entertaining? Rich might unearth our answer to David Icke!

Get on it Rich.

Really enjoyed this one (Caddis). Great work, as always.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, May 8, 2020, 21:13:53 »

Usually listen to podcasts on 1.4x speed but for this one I had to dial I back to 1.3x  so that I could keep up.

Nothing to see here
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, May 9, 2020, 14:07:15 »

I'm a bit behind on them. Listened to this today. Excellent. Will catch up with the others
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, May 9, 2020, 16:29:35 »

I'm a bit behind on them. Listened to this today. Excellent. Will catch up with the others

I'm miles behind, just listened to the Dave Byrne one! i'm hopefully going to catch up a bit in the next few months.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: